+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got a mail from CIC yesterday.. Which says .

dineravi

Jul 7, 2019
According to their website, there was a maintenance window today morning Eastern time. So pretty sure this is some sort of technical glitch

This online service will be unavailable from 2:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday, June 2, 2020, in order to perform system maintenance.

kathnada

Apr 10, 2019
Hello All,

I also received this email a few minutes ago. I applied for PR under Express Entry in August of 2019 and added my wife's application in April of 2020. Her Biometrics is still not done because of the COVID situation. Could anyone tell me what this email signifies?
Hi, I think we're on the same boat right now. I submitted my files last August 2019, added my husband on November, and still no update right now. :(

Er.sourabh

Mar 29, 2019
Ajmer Rajasthan
My friend also got exact same email and then a day or two later
He received passport request for his mother
It was for TRV
We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

I got this mail today from CIC canada, Please let me know what does it indicate ??

Er.sourabh

Mar 29, 2019
Ajmer Rajasthan

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

I got this mail today on my express entry profile , what does it indicate ??
Please let me know..

faheem224

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
HYDERABAD
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello members

Even I got the same email today
My file is still in pool ...not sure what does it mean....I applied in Feb 2020.

Niloufar.2020

Jun 2, 2020
Would not be a pnp letter??? What’s your guys NOC in express entry profile?? It might be something like invitation for an specific NOC or HCP draw. Just I guss.

bhaveshdave01

Aug 25, 2019
Muscat
Category........
NOC Code......
Hi, I received the same mail today around 3 in the afternoon. Was shocked and surprised to rhear from cic since my application in Nov 2019. My CRS is also not meeting their cut-offs. Maybe there is a plain technical glitch or (pray) a divine hand behind this..
Thanks all for bringing this to fore and discussing this.

Last edited:

Angus20

Jun 2, 2020

--------------------------------------------------
Does any one know what this means, I created profile last year.

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
I got a mail from cic today that We're still working on your application.
i applied for express entry in Dec. 2019 with 433 crs point. Did someone get the same thing? Is this normal?