+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got a full RQ after TEST,

orodeshah

Mar 14, 2015
The sad comic thing is that they pretend they do not have our exit dates, but I do not believe them, I am sure their security service never let such open gate, for example if a murderer wants to leave Canada can he leave without being arrested ? I just do not believe them ....

If they had a fair system, they could easily and simply check such dates and give me my lawful right ....
So if they pretend they do not collect information of people entering and leaving Canada, I simply do not believe ....

If you remember recently it was leaked that government was recording all Internet usage information of all Canadians, they banned Canadian based VPNs (VPN can hide true identity of you online) , they control and record even skype, then they do NOT know when did I leave Canada ?????

just simple lie and game, an administrative show

febqq1986

Jul 5, 2015
No worry, it is pretty fast now, I got a full RQ late Sep and mailed all docs early Nov, just a week or two, decision made and I got the OATH letter this week.

Good Luck.

dr_majed8835

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
My wife had test/interview and there is a missing stamp when she entered our home country, but everything else was ok. She was not RQed but still they want a proof for that entry which we can't provide. Now if we provide other stuff like visiting a government building or so would that be sufficient or can she get an RQ retrospectively.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
dr_majed8835 said:
My wife had test/interview and there is a missing stamp when she entered our home country, but everything else was ok. She was not RQed but still they want a proof for that entry which we can't provide. Now if we provide other stuff like visiting a government building or so would that be sufficient or can she get an RQ retrospectively.
One way could be you request from the concerned airlines the ticket details / travel details or CBSA, by providing the date of arrival. Alternatively, the landing certificate would have the date of arrival to give it to CBSA to pull out the records.

I know its not that easy, its requires lot of research and investigative work involved.

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr_majed8835 said:
Contact embassy and ask for records