+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got a full RQ after TEST,

orodeshah

Mar 14, 2015
I suppose it would take another year, yes ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
- We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 17, 2015.
- We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 2, 2015.
- We started processing your application on May 28, 2015.
- We sent you a notice on October 5, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on November 3, 2015 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
- December 16 I got RQ ...

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
orodeshah said:

- We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 17, 2015.
- We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 2, 2015.
- We sent you a notice on October 5, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on November 3, 2015 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Sorry to hear bad news befor Xmass.
The good news it that nowdays if you are ready with your answer , is much faster relavtely than last 4-5 years.
Hope for the best.
Question,
Can you guess, or do you know why were you RQ'ed ?
did you apply with 1095 days ? or less ?

GO4444

Oct 29, 2015
orodeshah said:

sorry to hear that. I think it would be faster if you submitted all required documents faster
By the way, did your ecase update with RQ, did the officer tell you at interview you will get RQ?

orodeshah

Mar 14, 2015
ari5323 said:
Sorry to hear bad news befor Xmass.
The good news it that nowdays if you are ready with your answer , is much faster relavtely than last 4-5 years.
Hope for the best.
Question,
Can you guess, or do you know why were you RQ'ed ?
did you apply with 1095 days ? or less ?
I had 3 journeys out of Canada
Surely with 1095 days

orodeshah

Mar 14, 2015
GO4444 said:
sorry to hear that. I think it would be faster if you submitted all required documents faster
By the way, did your ecase update with RQ, did the officer tell you at interview you will get RQ?
Officer said every thing is ok
my Ecas does not show anything

GO4444

Oct 29, 2015
orodeshah said:
Officer said every thing is ok
my Ecas does not show anything
so weird, so why they issued RQ for you, are you sure that passport stamps are ok, nothing could make CIC doubt about your case

orodeshah

Mar 14, 2015
GO4444 said:
so weird, so why they issued RQ for you, are you sure that passport stamps are ok, nothing could make CIC doubt about your case
I gave them official translation and certified copy of all passport stamps

GO4444

Oct 29, 2015
orodeshah said:
I gave them official translation and certified copy of all passport stamps
did you match translation with passport stamps, sometimes there is errors and missing periods in between

orodeshah

Mar 14, 2015
GO4444 said:
did you match translation with passport stamps, sometimes there is errors and missing periods in between
I knew they make such mistakes, so I am sure I checked it

arambi

Aug 16, 2014
orodeshah said:
I had 3 journeys out of Canada
Surely with 1095 days
Did you apply with exactly 1095 days? wait a little bit to have a comfortable cushion.... just in case

IRO

May 14, 2015
Sorry about that mate....... Will advice you quickly get all they asked for and send it to them, I bet it won't take long before they issue your Oath letter....... But did you had Decision Made on your ecas after your test?

FOMARK

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
orodeshah said:

Sorry for yoy, what is your office?

IRO

May 14, 2015
Minimum residency is just like when you're required to have a mark of 60% to pass a certain course, and when you score exactly 60%, that doesn't mean you've failed the course....In my opinion, 1095 days or more doesn't matter, as long as you met the minimum residency requirement, no CO will dock you for that as long as they are able to verify that the 1095 days you declared is actually correct..... Your RQ might just be that they wanno ascertain that you actually have the 1095 residency. So, don't panic, give them the proof