+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I gave my biometric but does not show online!!

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Got the biometrics confirmation letter with its validity. However also received rejection letter indicating not enough family ties to return back and not satisfied with purpose of visit. I provided every detail on the above. Not sure what went wrong. Lets just blame it to covid
you got refusal today ?whats date on letter ?where are you from ?and which country you applied?

ivanm0710

Mar 9, 2020
After 32 days of giving my biometrics I finally got a message:

You are required to re-do your biometrics. Your first set of biometric fingerprints has produced "Poor Quality" results. A new biometric instruction letter has been sent to you. You do not have to pay an additional Biometric fee.

Which totally screwed me over since all VAC are closed due to the coronavirus until further notice. It's true they give you now 90 days to do the biometrics but my timeline to start the September intake is now very doubtful.

I wish you guys get better luck than mine.

Skp1310

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
Got the biometrics confirmation letter with its validity. However also received rejection letter indicating not enough family ties to return back and not satisfied with purpose of visit. I provided every detail on the above. Not sure what went wrong. Lets just blame it to covid
Sorry to know about it . Can u share when u applied and when u got the refusal. From where did you apply ???