+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I forgot to click the picture of my photo identification right before taking citizenship test but scored 20 on the test. what happens next?

vikita09

May 2, 2021
Hello, can you please help me understand what happens next. I forgot to click the picture of my photo identification in my citizenship test. it says on cic website that my result will be invalid. What happens next?

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So you didn’t take a picture of your id? If that’s the case, IIRC will invalidate this test’s result and send you another invitation. That’s according from what I read here on the forum.

Saqib Noman

Jun 5, 2021
Hey there, I am in the same boat. Did you hear back from them as to if you had to give the test or not and did they say when they were going to reschedule it.

Saqib Noman

Jun 5, 2021
Hello, can you please help me understand what happens next. I forgot to click the picture of my photo identification in my citizenship test. it says on cic website that my result will be invalid. What happens next?
Hey I am in a similar boat. Did you hear back from them as to if you have to give the test again or was the test approved. Also did they say when they would reschedule you?

ishpah

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
I am in the same boat. Forgot to take ID photo during the test. When did you receive rescheduled date? How long does it take?

tribesa

Feb 12, 2020
Please how did you solve this issue

tribesa

Feb 12, 2020
I am in the same boat. Forgot to take ID photo during the test. When did you receive rescheduled date? How long does it take?
Please how do
Hey I am in a similar boat. Did you hear back from them as to if you have to give the test again or was the test approved. Also did they say when they would reschedule you?
hello please how did you solve this problem

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
did you get your citizenship?

marysh2018

Dec 2, 2018
Sorry to ask many questions, how did you know Edmonton was the office. I am in Ontario, toronto. Do I have to send to the Ontario office