+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I forgot to click the picture of my photo identification right before taking citizenship test but scored 20 on the test. what happens next?

shiba

Mar 12, 2015
I accidently took my Pic instead of ID and I submitted the test. Next day got an email request from CIC to send the scanned ID copy. Hope it helps others who did the same mistake.

raojee

May 15, 2012
Can anyone help me in finding CIC Mississauga office email address? I need to send them my picture with the ID

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hello, I had a similar story, I hope it helps other in need.

The next working day, I received an email requesting for the photo ID.

Reactions: charanysg

charanysg

Aug 2, 2017
Ajax
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-08-2017
LANDED..........
05-03-2018
Hello, I am on the same boat and uploaded my photo at both the places. Hopefully they do send a request for uploading the photo ID.
Btw I scored 20/20 and again wont mind giving an another test. However, this might delay the process.

I emailed them with my test result, photo ID and picture along with my photoID.

Update:
Received an email from IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipE-Test-ExamenenligneCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca requesting for photo ID.
Attached the photo ID along with fullname, UCI and application number.

Hopefully it will expedite the process here on. Thanks everyone for providing the info.

Last edited:

charanysg

Aug 2, 2017
Ajax
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-08-2017
LANDED..........
05-03-2018
Hello, I had a similar story, I hope it helps other in need.

The next working day, I received an email requesting for the photo ID.
Did you email them or you waited for CIC to contact you?

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Did you email them or you waited for CIC to contact you?
I emailed them within a few hours the following things: 1. my photo id front and back 2. me holding my id in the same clothes I wrote the test in 3. my test results

Regardless, I received an email from them on Monday noon (I wrote my test sunday morning)

Reactions: charanysg

iceman55

May 1, 2022
I emailed them within a few hours the following things: 1. my photo id front and back 2. me holding my id in the same clothes I wrote the test in 3. my test results

Regardless, I received an email from them on Monday noon (I wrote my test sunday morning)
Has your test been marked completed yet?

charanysg

Aug 2, 2017
Ajax
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-08-2017
LANDED..........
05-03-2018
Timeline:

31st Oct, 2022:

Hello, I am on the same boat and uploaded my photo at both the places. Hopefully they do send a request for uploading the photo ID.
Btw I scored 20/20 and again wont mind giving an another test. However, this might delay the process.

Update: 1st Nov, 2022
Received an email from IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipE-Test-ExamenenligneCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca requesting for photo ID.
Hopefully it will expedite the process here on. Thanks everyone for providing the info.

Latest Update: 8th Nov, 2022
Got my citizenship test status updated to Completed in the portal.

jam24

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019

I did mine this morning and missed taking my ID. Sent them an email after but didn’t send the pic. Hoping They will send for copy of my ID.

how long ago did you do your test.
Thank this thread giving me hope

jam24

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Timeline:

31st Oct, 2022:

Update: 1st Nov, 2022

Latest Update: 8th Nov, 2022
Got my citizenship test status updated to Completed in the portal.
Congrats