+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I did not receive the Mail for the Ceremony

Jigzagula

Jan 16, 2021
Hi Everyone

When I check online in the new platform for verifying the status it says check your mail. I gave them my email, so they notify me by mail or email ?

I moved from my previous apartment, but went there to check the MAIL (I checked on 25 Oct, and Yesterday) I did not receive any Mail, neither by email, I checked the Junk Mail

PS: I changed my mailing address to the new address in ECAS a month ago but they did not change it to the new address

My Oath is in 12 days from now and I did not receive any instructions on how to do the ceremony, I hope this is not a mistake

I received TEST invitation by email
Is it the same for the OATH ? does it arrive last minute ? What happened if I don't receive the notification ?

The last update online are :

Nov 2, 2021
Scheduled for Citizenship oath * New update

Citizenship ceremony
Congratulations! You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on November 16, 2021. Follow the instructions you will receive in your ceremony invitation.

Oct 25, 2021
Citizenship oath activity status updated

Citizenship ceremony
Citizenship oath status has been updated to In progress

At the top of the page it's showing

----------------------------------

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
Hi Everyone

When I check online in the new platform for verifying the status it says check your mail. I gave them my email, so they notify me by mail or email ?

I moved from my previous apartment, but went there to check the MAIL (I checked on 25 Oct, and Yesterday) I did not receive any Mail, neither by email, I checked the Junk Mail

PS: I changed my mailing address to the new address in ECAS a month ago but they did not change it to the new address

My Oath is in 12 days from now and I did not receive any instructions on how to do the ceremony, I hope this is not a mistake

I received TEST invitation by email
Is it the same for the OATH ? does it arrive last minute ? What happened if I don't receive the notification ?

The last update online are :

Nov 2, 2021
Scheduled for Citizenship oath * New update

Citizenship ceremony
Congratulations! You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on November 16, 2021. Follow the instructions you will receive in your ceremony invitation.

Oct 25, 2021
Citizenship oath activity status updated

Citizenship ceremony
Citizenship oath status has been updated to In progress

At the top of the page it's showing

----------------------------------
You should receive Oath invitation by email either by this Friday or Monday.

Reactions: Jigzagula