+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I CREATED ACCOUNT IN PR CONFIRMATION PORTAL BY MISTAKE

kenng

Jul 19, 2023
I received Portal 2 for confirmation today. They told me to login by using the info I made. It tooks me around 3 weeks for portal 2

Hchokshi

Dec 9, 2023
Hello, i am in the same situation, I created the account by mistake but i did send them all the required details. I have a question that do we need to compulsorily respond within 7 calendar days because what if they dont reply me back within this duration. Will this affect my confirmation of permanent residence?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello, i am in the same situation, I created the account by mistake but i did send them all the required details. I have a question that do we need to compulsorily respond within 7 calendar days because what if they dont reply me back within this duration. Will this affect my confirmation of permanent residence?
No it won't.
You need to respond within 7 days which you did. Now it depends upon IRCC to reply back. So relax.

yaminisivaji

Apr 16, 2023
ya they asked me to use the credentials I created, but after submitting it had been more than a week now it is still under review.

Marias86

Sep 17, 2022
Hi, how did you resolve this? Was there a delay to your eCOPR process? I made the same mistake and replied to IRCC 2 days ago but I haven't received a second email yet.
Hi there, do you mind sharing what happened? I made the same mistake

yaminisivaji

Apr 16, 2023
Hi there, did you get any update? I made the same mistake
I received their reply after two weeks, they had asked me to use the credentials I had created. However after confirming presence and uploading photo it says in review with IRCC. and it's been more than two weeks no change on the status yet

Reactions: Marias86

yaminisivaji

Apr 16, 2023
Any idea how long it is taking now for the eCOPR to be confirmed? I see it is 5-10 days in some forums but no update on my file. Worried how long this will be.