+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I CREATED ACCOUNT IN PR CONFIRMATION PORTAL BY MISTAKE

JSingh8

Jan 27, 2023
Hello,

After receiving email from IRCC that my PR application has been approved, by mistake I created account on PR portal which I later found that I shouldn't have created. What should I do? I am worried :(

PaulAbhik23121989

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Category........
CEC
Hello,

After receiving email from IRCC that my PR application has been approved, by mistake I created account on PR portal which I later found that I shouldn't have created. What should I do? I am worried :(
I don't think it would matter.
I remember when the IRCC launched TR-PR Programme, I created an account in the PR Portal but unfortunately I couldn't file my application with TR-PR programme so I went with CEC and when I received the email that my PR was approved and that I have to create an account in the PR Portal, it didn't create any issue for me as I simply just logged in and approved that I am in Canada and 24 hours later, I got my eCOPR.

Reactions: prsoonest

jesdreamer

Feb 22, 2021
Hello,

Hi, how did you resolve this? Was there a delay to your eCOPR process? I made the same mistake and replied to IRCC 2 days ago but I haven't received a second email yet.

Reactions: Marias86

Arman_and

Aug 19, 2023
Hi, how did you resolve this? Was there a delay to your eCOPR process? I made the same mistake and replied to IRCC 2 days ago but I haven't received a second email yet.
Hey. Same here. I creted the aacount when I received the email. I haven't received any response or update on portal after 7 calendar days! I informed IRCC by email about the account. When have you got an update on your portal you already created?

Arman_and

Aug 19, 2023
Hello,

Hey. Have you heard anything back? Or have they uploaded your information on the account you already created? How long did it take?

sv7397

May 23, 2023
Hey. Same here. I creted the aacount when I received the email. I haven't received any response or update on portal after 7 calendar days! I informed IRCC by email about the account. When have you got an update on your portal you already created?
Did you get any update I did the same mistake

kenng

Jul 19, 2023
Hi,

I got the same mistake that I create an account before sending information as per portal 1.
Is there any issues? How is your case?

Arman_and

Aug 19, 2023
Hey. Nothing special. Just it might take longer than usual. For me it took about one months to send me Portal2 email.

sv7397

May 23, 2023
Hi,

I got the same mistake that I create an account before sending information as per portal 1.
Is there any issues? How is your case?
I mailed the Visa office from which I got the portal 1 mail. I didn't get any reply back from them got portal 2 mail a week later

Arman_and

Aug 19, 2023
I mailed the Visa office from which I got the portal 1 mail. I didn't get any reply back from them got portal 2 mail a week later
Oh did you? Tha'sgreat. So what are you worried about?
Now you can just wait for eCOPR.

kenng

Jul 19, 2023
Thank you guys! So they email us for portal 2, correct? Somebody posted and said for this problem, we have to check as they will not send any email.

yaminisivaji

Apr 16, 2023
was there any reply? same with me.. it had been more than 7 working days, ihavent heard from them.. any advice?