+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I Applied in a online and would want to know if what i got is a scam

VannSer

Mar 21, 2020
I am currently living here in dubai and was looking for jobs online. I applied in one job in a website called naukri.ae 2 days later i got a message that the management team of Cruz Hotel management has checked my profile and requested me to send my cv for reconfirmation.

I sent it during that day and the next day got a response that they will be checking my cv and asked me questions that are usually asked during a interview and so i answered. 24 hours later they replied to me that my position for front desk got approved and they are asking me to prepare the documents. Im now not so sure if this is too good to be true cause the actual application only went under 4 days. The Company name is Cruz Hills Hotel Canada located in Nelson Street, Ottawa, ON K1N 7S7, Canada.

I would just like to approve if this is real or a scam before make the next decision

also i noticed his domain email he is using is gmail and not company domain name.

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am currently living here in dubai and was looking for jobs online. I applied in one job in a website called naukri.ae 2 days later i got a message that the management team of Cruz Hotel management has checked my profile and requested me to send my cv for reconfirmation.

I sent it during that day and the next day got a response that they will be checking my cv and asked me questions that are usually asked during a interview and so i answered. 24 hours later they replied to me that my position for front desk got approved and they are asking me to prepare the documents. Im now not so sure if this is too good to be true cause the actual application only went under 4 days. The Company name is Cruz Hills Hotel Canada located in Nelson Street, Ottawa, ON K1N 7S7, Canada.

I would just like to approve if this is real or a scam before make the next decision

also i noticed his domain email he is using is gmail and not company domain name.
Yes - it's a scam.

Reactions: VannSer