+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I Applied for Can+ but from CGI old login system

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
BTW, I've mentioned about a friend in Calgary in my previous application that I will be staying with him at his house. Should I mention hotels this time instead of friends home stay?
But you said you are going to take pictures of lakes (in the mountains) so assume you are planning an itinerary through the Rockies so show that. Have some itinerary to show intent to take photos. What lakes?

Mar 23, 2024
But you said you are going to take pictures of lakes (in the mountains) so assume you are planning an itinerary through the Rockies so show that. Have some itinerary to show intent to take photos. What lakes?
I am going to take pictures of Banf National Park, Lake Louise and johnston canyons etc. I am planning to go to these location with my friend he will be driving me there or I should book my rental car service?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am going to take pictures of Banf National Park, Lake Louise and johnston canyons etc. I am planning to go to these location with my friend he will be driving me there or I should book my rental car service?
Then you need hotel bookings and itinerary. You are coming for 10 days, and what you propose is an overnight trip. No need to come for that long.

Mar 23, 2024
Then you need hotel bookings and itinerary. You are coming for 10 days, and what you propose is an overnight trip. No need to come for that long.
Yes, thank you so much for your help, It's now clear to me about my flight, hotel bookings and itinerary for 10 days so there is no confusion in Visa officer's mind..
The only issue is, there is no option to upload these documents on IRCC portal when I select USA visa they giving me only 3 document options, ID, Passport and USA visa.