+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i applied as single, i want a second try for TRV

henry gabriel

Jul 9, 2018
good evening.

1-I tried on july to travel to Canada, I was refused, I understood everthing, I didn't show enough proof of ties, I didn't have my common low (domestic partnership) certificate. now I must explain that in what section ?

2- this time i want to apply again explaining that i would like to go in june 2019, i want to apply now in september 2018, if thats posible apply 8 months before the desire date ?

3- this time i dont want to go and be hosted by friends from Ontario, for next year i want to pay a hotel in Ontario, my chance are low or high if i reapply without an invitation letter ?

4- for this second try i obtained my own business thats ties me to come back, also in my last application i didnt upload my studies certificates, only 1 semester left to finish my career, in what section i must upload my studies certificate ?

please help ill be very grateful with your help.

thanks.
your amigo gabriel ;)

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
1. You can do so briefly provided you also provide enough proof of those ties now.

2. Seems too premature. 3 months before intended travel is advised.

3. Hotel vs. Friends is irrelevant in my opinion but others can chime in.

4. You could put it in the optional section with a brief letter.

henry gabriel

Jul 9, 2018
1. You can do so briefly provided you also provide enough proof of those ties now.

2. Seems too premature. 3 months before intended travel is advised.

3. Hotel vs. Friends is irrelevant in my opinion but others can chime in.

4. You could put it in the optional section with a brief letter.
thank u for your answer,

I have a few question more

in the form imm5257e, page 2, ''11(a) have you previously been married or in a common-law relationship''
im in a common law relationship, but should I check yes or no ?

in which part of my application I upload my papers of my house, studies and car papers ?

please help.

henry gabriel

Jul 9, 2018
thanks so much @Bryanna, I have some other questions.

in my future application for TRV, I will send these documents that I didn't upload in my previous application:

-House property.
-Car Property.
-Common law certificate.
-University letter.
-services Contracts in my home country.
-Born certificate of my child.

even proofing my home ties that force me to come back, could I be refused for the reason ''travel history''

in other things I'm good but I'm lacking of travel history.

I don't want to request b1 b2 visa, is very difficult and that depends of your luck not of your papers because they don't ask for it and process more expensive than Canadian visa.

Thanks if advance.

Waldounited

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Dominican Republic
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
thanks so much @Bryanna, I have some other questions.

in my future application for TRV, I will send these documents that I didn't upload in my previous application:

-House property.
-Car Property.
-Common law certificate.
-University letter.

even proofing my home ties that force me to come back, could I be refused for the reason ''travel history''

in other things I'm good but I'm lacking of travel history.

I don't want to request b1 b2 visa, is very difficult and that depends of your luck not of your papers because they don't ask for it and process more expensive than Canadian visa.

Thanks if advance.
you're proving home ties but not showing travel history maybe you'll fate the same results, if u were refused because of travel history in your next application you must prove that u meet that requirement, that's what I was told 1 month ago, I've read a few cases of people who obtained TRV without travel history to Europe and USA but they demonstrated strong ties that force them to come back.

I was refused 2 times because of travel history and other reasons that im working on it, B1 B1 visa for USA process is almost the same to this, yes is expensive I tried but at the end I evaluated myself and the results will be the same as my last 2 TRV applications that why I didn't try on that. so you better work on the reasons you were refused before applying again.

if im wrong someone correct me.. im just a fresh member :D

Last edited:
Reactions: henry gabriel

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
-House property.
Mortgage?

Property ownership documents + recent property tax receipt + valuation (by yourself based on government rates, or else indicative market valuation by a property assessor)

-Car Property.
Loan? If yes, the repayment statement apart from the car ownership/other documents.

-Common law certificate.
Evidence you cohabit together.

-University letter.

Are you employed or studying? Or both?

Does your child live with you? Or you pay for child support?

henry gabriel

Jul 9, 2018
1-is a house constructed by me and she and of course we have that property ownership document.

2-is a second hand car i bought last year, i have now the ownership document and the document of that purchase.

3- Declaration of concubinage (common law) stamped by a notary lawyer.

4-both. i study and work.

5-my child lives with me and my partner, my partner and i support our son.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
1-is a house constructed by me and she and of course we have that property ownership document.
I'm assuming it is equal ownership rights. In that case (and property as such) is a non-active tie to return home to unless you have a mortgage.

2-is a second hand car i bought last year, i have now the ownership document and the document of that purchase.
It would indicate your overall financial situation but again, it isn't a reason to return home to.

4-both. i study and work.
When does your study program end? Are you required to attend classes regularly or you can study online?

henry gabriel

Jul 9, 2018
I'm assuming it is equal ownership rights. In that case (and property as such) is a non-active tie to return home to unless you have a mortgage.

It would indicate your overall financial situation but again, it isn't a reason to return home to.

When does your study program end? Are you required to attend classes regularly or you can study online?

my studies ends in 7 months, i must assist to classes, is not online.

about mortgage, yes we have one because know we got mortgage loan from bank to put our own business, a handicraft shop. I administer and my partner attends in my absence. i have papers of ownership.

Last edited: