Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
When did the cio office requested for the medical extension ? IELTS score are locked down , so no worries.
I do have same case, my spouse medical expired after 3 months of AOR, will they extend or ask for new one ? :D

Puka

Jan 2, 2019
In general, RR case processing timelines btwn 7 - 13 months. Not sure about the office though. Gcms notes can shed some light.

I called last monday, and the agent said there is a rr on eligibility, my file then was in cio sydney

I called again on Friday and another agent said that file got transferred to paris and all he can see on eligibility is that it hasnt started yet

Any clue on this?

Its mind blowing me

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
I called last monday, and the agent said there is a rr on eligibility, my file then was in cio sydney

I called again on Friday and another agent said that file got transferred to paris and all he can see on eligibility is that it hasnt started yet

Any clue on this?

Its mind blowing me
It’s a good sign though, according to me. Since they’ve transferred to local VO. Final stages of approval I believe.

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
it has been changed !!
Cool. When did your medicals changed from ‘Passed’ to ‘Do not require medical’?
After that did you called CIC to know if any request were made to extend the medical ? In most of the forums I read like, extension request will be made within 2-3 weeks of expiry.

Puka

Jan 2, 2019
It’s a good sign though, according to me. Since they’ve transferred to local VO. Final stages of approval I believe.
Im aor 13 march pnp o

I have been reading everywhere , and the closest i got is that eligibility has many steps, of which it could have started by a case analyst in Sydney, and then moved to vo for case officer

I ordered gcms the same day and i hope i could be fast in order to send proactive cse in case there is smth alarming

If there is an rr of which the officer ddnt cancel, it will be either pof either some work stuff

Puka

Jan 2, 2019

Any clue on this?

Its mind blowing me

Other opinions are more than welcomr, living im an anxious system

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Im aor 13 march pnp o

I have been reading everywhere , and the closest i got is that eligibility has many steps, of which it could have started by a case analyst in Sydney, and then moved to vo for case officer

I ordered gcms the same day and i hope i could be fast in order to send proactive cse in case there is smth alarming

If there is an rr of which the officer ddnt cancel, it will be either pof either some work stuff
If you were with Sydney CIO n then they sent it to your VO. It’s definitely a good sign. Hang tight.

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
Cool. When did your medicals changed from ‘Passed’ to ‘Do not require medical’?
After that did you called CIC to know if any request were made to extend the medical ? In most of the forums I read like, extension request will be made within 2-3 weeks of expiry.
my was expired last week, my 6 months will be on 8 august. I did but these agent people are also unaware. Let see. they will extend or ask for a new one when officer starts processing final review..

Well please share once you received your info !!

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
my was expired last week, my 6 months will be on 8 august. I did but these agent people are also unaware. Let see. they will extend or ask for a new one when officer starts processing final review..

Well please share once you received your info !!
Sure thing !