11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Hi

I've been under review required since December 2017. My medical expired in March 2018. I've just now received a request to redo my medicals, is this a good sign?

Your feedback is appreciated.
You should receive PR within week max after you submit medicals

Reactions: Trema

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hi

I've been under review required since December 2017. My medical expired in March 2018. I've just now received a request to redo my medicals, is this a good sign?

Your feedback is appreciated.
According to my experience, You will receive your PPR email soon after you redo and submit your medicals.

Reactions: Trema

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
According to my experience, You will receive your PPR email soon after you redo and submit your medicals.
Hi Jay,

I am pretty much having same experience as you did. I worked as IT Business Analyst and Project Coordinator both in my previous job. Although they both fall under NOC 0, A, B, I had to pick one. Since I was spending more time doing Project Coordination, I had selected NOC for that position. I then realize that my job description is more catered to IT BA than PCO. Anyways, for one reason or another, I have for Review Required. I see that you have been through similar situation and received your passport request. I just wanted to find out what worked for you, what do you suggest how I proceed and how long did it take you to get through the approval?

Much appreciated your help.

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
Hi Jay,

I am pretty much having same experience as you did. I worked as IT Business Analyst and Project Coordinator both in my previous job. Although they both fall under NOC 0, A, B, I had to pick one. Since I was spending more time doing Project Coordination, I had selected NOC for that position. I then realize that my job description is more catered to IT BA than PCO. Anyways, for one reason or another, I have for Review Required. I see that you have been through similar situation and received your passport request. I just wanted to find out what worked for you, what do you suggest how I proceed and how long did it take you to get through the approval?

what is your AOR or timelines?

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hi Jay,

I think when someone gets review required on his/her application it simply means that IRCC will do additional investigation on your application. I have painstakingly gone through most of the review required cases on this forum and found none of them got visa refusal (according to my research) unless applicants who got refusal never report it here. Review required just delays the process significantly. In my case they wanted to do additional reviews on my work points claims. I think they did it and approved my application. I sent some CSEs with additional documents related to my job And also some explanation about review required reasons written in my GCMS notes. I don’t know if that has worked for me since IRCC never asked for any additional documents for my work claims from me.

All the best for you for your PR application.

Reactions: djangoboy

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
I think when someone gets review required on his/her application it simply means that IRCC will do additional investigation on your application. I have painstakingly gone through most of the review required cases on this forum and found none of them got visa refusal (according to my research) unless applicants who got refusal never report it here. Review required just delays the process significantly. In my case they wanted to do additional reviews on my work points claims. I think they did it and approved my application. I sent some CSEs with additional documents related to my job And also some explanation about review required reasons written in my GCMS notes. I don’t know if that has worked for me since IRCC never asked for any additional documents for my work claims from me.

Congrats...In the end it worked out...
Did you ever found out if your explanations were accepted by Visa office through GCMS notes??
What were your timelines?

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Congrats...In the end it worked out...
Did you ever found out if your explanations were accepted by Visa office through GCMS notes??
What were your timelines?
Thanks,
I haven’t ordered GCMS notes after I got my PPR, so I can’t tell if my CSEs and LOEs did the work.
my AOR was In Nov 2017
IP1 was Nov 2017
IP2 was feb 2018
PPR was I think 11th Sep 2018
Sorry I don’t remember the exact dates now.

Reactions: NZ_ozzie

Chipo21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
App. Filed.......
26-08-2018
If they haven't reviewed my updated pof documents submitted in October would it be wise to submit updated documents or wait on them. I'm review required for pof

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014

Thanks for your reply. Most frustrating part is this open ended wait. Hope to get it done with it soon. Close to 11 months since AOR. Still your story gives us hope and to remind us to take one day at a time.

Reactions: leka

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
If they haven't reviewed my updated pof documents submitted in October would it be wise to submit updated documents or wait on them. I'm review required for pof
did you get any confirmation they received it or you didnt?

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
did you get any confirmation they received it or you didnt?
They never reply specifically to CSEs....You get a standard reply that documents have been attached to the application and forwarded to officer in charge...

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
They never reply specifically to CSEs....You get a standard reply that documents have been attached to the application and forwarded to officer in charge...
yeah that what i was asking about...did you manage to order gcms notes after sometime you got such a "confirmation"?