+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am married and my wife will be non-accompanying spouse

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
guys, need your help
I received an ITA 3 days ago. I am married to a Canadian but want to go through express entry still. should I put him as a NON-accompanying spouse?
I think you might be able to mention spouse as non-accompanying. But why don't you go down the sponsorship route? These days it might just be only slightly longer than FSW route (i am assuming you are using FSW program).

Irina_ua

Sep 4, 2019
I think you might be able to mention spouse as non-accompanying. But why don't you go down the sponsorship route? These days it might just be only slightly longer than FSW route (i am assuming you are using FSW program).
We talked to immigration consultants they say it’s much longer to do sponsorship especially nowadays, due to covid 19. Originally it was the plan but as I received an ITA we decided to go this way, it might be faster

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
We talked to immigration consultants they say it’s much longer to do sponsorship especially nowadays, due to covid 19. Originally it was the plan but as I received an ITA we decided to go this way, it might be faster
oh, so you already have an ITA.

Does your spouse already live in Canada?