+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am going to try for visa anyway. Wish me luck ! Class starts on May 2nd.

kaudilyan

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
01-05-2016
Class starts on May 2nd. Fees paid. GIC going to be paid on Monday.
How long it may take to get the GIC certificate ?
Immediate next day I am going to file my visa application via paper.
What all documents needs to be submitted ? (Original/Xerox). Please specify.
Hoping to get visa in two weeks. (Optimism)
Can I join a week late? Will universities allow that since I have paid my fees ?

Thumbs up ! :D

rahulmalhotratech

Apr 9, 2016
kaudilyan said:
Can I join a week late? Will universities allow that since I have paid my fees ?

It will take 5-6 days for getting the GIC certificate. And all the copies of documents would go except the passport. You should get an extention from your college if you want but you will be getting the visa processed bedore that no worries.

rahulmalhotratech

Apr 9, 2016
kaudilyan said:

It will take 5-6 days for getting the GIC certificate. And all the copies of documents would go except the passport. You should get an extention from your college if you want but you will be getting the visa processed bedore that no worries.

kaudilyan

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
01-05-2016
rahulmalhotratech said:
It will take 5-6 days for getting the GIC certificate. And all the copies of documents would go except the passport. You should get an extension from your college if you want but you will be getting the visa processed before that no worries.
All the documents should be notarized ?

ebad93

Mar 23, 2016
kaudilyan said:

Which college or university did you apply to ?

kaudilyan

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
01-05-2016

ebad93

Mar 23, 2016
I have the same situation. My application will be forwarded to Embassy on 11 April. I am worried if they will accept it as my college starts by May 2nd.

kaudilyan

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
01-05-2016
ebad93 said:
I have the same situation. My application will be forwarded to Embassy on 11 April. I am worried if they will accept it as my college starts by May 2nd.
You are way ahead of me dude. I have not yet submitted the application. Let me know when there is some progress. I will be in need of another 2-3 days to make all things set for applying I think. Time is very less. Insha allah.

rahulmalhotratech

Apr 9, 2016
kaudilyan said:

masror

Apr 10, 2016
Hi all, (new to this group)
i would like ask if anybody can help
i am from pakistan but have been working in malaysia for the past 7 years. i applied for my wife for quebec in heritage college and got acceptance. She is currently in california with her family as her father passed away, will be returning to malaysia in june the session starts in august.

the things i want to ask your expertise on:
1. should she apply for her study permit in losangeles as she has five years multiple pass visa for usa.
2. when applying for CAQ should we mention all family to accompany her i have a three children 6 years, 4 years and 1 year old child.
3. the sponsor if i put her sister as first sponsor and myself as cosponsor as i am still working in malaysia .
4. For CAQ and study permit should apply for family as visit or should i take study permit for the children.
5. how much time the los angeles consulate take as they say singapore takes longer time

thank you if anyone can reply me as soon as possible

aman666

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
best of luck,,, :)

kaudilyan

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
01-05-2016
masror said:
Hi all, (new to this group)
i would like ask if anybody can help
i am from pakistan but have been working in malaysia for the past 7 years. i applied for my wife for quebec in heritage college and got acceptance. She is currently in california with her family as her father passed away, will be returning to malaysia in june the session starts in august.

the things i want to ask your expertise on:
1. should she apply for her study permit in losangeles as she has five years multiple pass visa for usa.
My knowledge on this is very limited but still as far as I know, anyone who is going for studies, if the course term is more than 6 months, should apply and get study permit approved.
2. when applying for CAQ should we mention all family to accompany her i have a three children 6 years, 4 years and 1 year old child.
If she is going to take anyone else during her course of study, all those dependant details should be mentioned and additional finance is needed per person, while submitting the financial proof.
3. the sponsor if i put her sister as first sponsor and myself as cosponsor as i am still working in malaysia .
It is ok to get sponsored by family members as long as they can prove that they have enough money to sponsor her.
4. For CAQ and study permit should apply for family as visit or should i take study permit for the children.
No need of study permit for children if they are not going to study there. I don't know the details about the schooling though, whehter it needs a permit or not.As I mentioned, if she is going to get accompanied by children, that needs to be menitoned in study permit applicaiton.
5. how much time the los angeles consulate take as they say singapore takes longer time
There is no fixed time. It might take a month or sometimes in a week or two it gets processed.

Hope I could of some help. Please pray for me as well. Thanks.

thank you if anyone can reply me as soon as possible

kaudilyan

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
01-05-2016
aman666 said:
best of luck,,, :)
Thanks mate. I will update things here as and when it happens.

kaudilyan

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
01-05-2016
rahulmalhotratech said:
Let your words be true. :D
Really, does GIC take that long ? That is really bad as time is a crucial factor for me , now.

masror

Apr 10, 2016
thanks for the quick response hope you get yours soon too .ameen.
the study permit i need to apply from malaysia or can apply from los angeles as se is currently there