+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am confused....Need an advice and suggestion regarding university assessment

navdsingh

Feb 22, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Dear Friends

in year 2016 I have come across a well renowned consultantancy haveing office in multiple offices within india and abroad, So decided to visit them after analyzing my profile they asked for the education documents. after few days they got in touch and told me that my university( Hindi Sahitya Sammelan)is not recognized hence no need to process as WES assessment will be negitive. So I decided against it but yesterday I got a call from and visited thme again today.

I explained each and everthing from scratch, so the lady consultated with senior and adviced me to get the assessment from ICAS and assessment may be positiv, as I need to sign an aggreement(pay their intiatial charges by cash/cheque and some protion of the charges are refundable) with the consultant to initiate a process for an assessment and other steps. SO need I an advice and suggestions that should I go ahead with assessment. Present I working and never faced an issue with my employers background checks

University Name: Hindi Sahitya Sammelan
Course: Indian Literature(Equivalent to B.A)
Session 2006-2009
Work Experience 14 yrs

apart from above mentioned qualification, I have completed Higher Diploma in Software Engineering from Aptech Computer Education between 1998-2001 which seem to be irrelevant and

cc31

Sep 5, 2017
Canada
Contact ICAS or other IRCC-approved institutions directly and ask if they recognize your university. Don't rely on your consultant if they cannot give you a definite answer. You don't want to pay and wait in uncertainty for so long and find out that they don't recognize your institution.