+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I accepted the invitation of the nomination, but the CRS score is not added

Sofia1234

Jan 11, 2023
Hi, I'm experiencing the samething. I accept my nomination on the December 12 2022 as well, and I submit a web form asking about why I haven't received the additional point after a month.

Nyoung

Mar 23, 2022
Do you think the score will be added then?
And if there's an error this time, I don't think IRCC can make a promise for the next draw. I'm really frustrated because my work permit is about to expire. I really hate the way things are done in Canada.

TonyDinh

Jan 5, 2023
Hi, I'm experiencing the samething. I accept my nomination on the December 12 2022 as well, and I submit a web form asking about why I haven't received the additional point after a month.
Wow, it's been a month now. Did you get any feedback after submitting a webform?

Nyoung

Mar 23, 2022
Please keep me posted if you have hear anything.
I'm going to call IRCC tomorrow. I will let you know if I hear any other information tomorrow.
I haven't had 600 points added for two months, and when I called IRCC before, they said that when the draw starts, our score will be recalculated and 600 points will be added. But it didn't happen, and I'm going to call back.

Reactions: TonyDinh

Sofia1234

Jan 11, 2023
I'm going to call IRCC tomorrow. I will let you know if I hear any other information tomorrow.
I haven't had 600 points added for two months, and when I called IRCC before, they said that when the draw starts, our score will be recalculated and 600 points will be added. But it didn't happen, and I'm going to call back.
I hope all the best with your call tomorrow, and hoping it can solve your issue with EE profile. What's the normal wait time to connect with IRCC customer service? I will try to call IRCC on this Friday as well.

Reactions: TonyDinh

Sofia1234

Jan 11, 2023
I hope all the best with your call tomorrow, and hoping it can solve your issue with EE profile. What's the normal wait time to connect with IRCC customer service? I will try to call IRCC on this Friday as well.
hi, have you hear anything back? I tried to call IRCC this morning at 8:00pm, and my call didn't transferred to an agent due to the high level call volume...

Nyoung

Mar 23, 2022
Sorry, I meant 8 am in the morning
Hello,
I was called to an agent and solved this problem. My agent asked several departments to solve this problem. However, the agent could not solve it directly. They said they couldn't handle our scores directly.

But the strange thing is that I found out that the score was added after I ended the call with the agent. So I don't know what's wrong.
The answer is not very clear, but this is what happened to me…

TonyDinh

Jan 5, 2023
Hello,
I was called to an agent and solved this problem. My agent asked several departments to solve this problem. However, the agent could not solve it directly. They said they couldn't handle our scores directly.

But the strange thing is that I found out that the score was added after I ended the call with the agent. So I don't know what's wrong.
The answer is not very clear, but this is what happened to me…
I called this morning and talked to an agent. They asked me to submit a webform which I've already done. They told me to wait and wait. That's the only thing I can do now. Btw, I'm not lucky as you, my score didn't get updated after the call.

Sofia1234

Jan 11, 2023
I called this morning and talked to an agent. They asked me to submit a webform which I've already done. They told me to wait and wait. That's the only thing I can do now. Btw, I'm not lucky as you, my score didn't get updated after the call.
Hi, I didn't call through the phone, but I received a reply from IRCC IT ticket regards my nomination points. They asked me to submit my web form, which I did and I did it again today since they said so. Now my profile is ineligible and all my points are gone even though I submitted my language test, work experience, and personal fund, and all these can be viewed under my profile. Letter was sent to me shows none of them were submitted. I think I might need to reapply for EE.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi, I didn't call through the phone, but I received a reply from IRCC IT ticket regards my nomination points. They asked me to submit my web form, which I did and I did it again today since they said so. Now my profile is ineligible and all my points are gone even though I submitted my language test, work experience, and personal fund, and all these can be viewed under my profile. Letter was sent to me shows none of them were submitted. I think I might need to reapply for EE.
Don't know what is happening with addition of nomination points these days. But I made a new profile for EE after nomination although I had one earlier, also one of my friend tried adding it to her profile but didn't worked so she also ended up making a new profile as well.