+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I accepted the invitation of the nomination, but the CRS score is not added

TonyDinh

Jan 5, 2023
Don't know what is happening with addition of nomination points these days. But I made a new profile for EE after nomination although I had one earlier, also one of my friend tried adding it to her profile but didn't worked so she also ended up making a new profile as well.
When you made a new EE profile, did you need a new PNP certification?

Nyoung

Mar 23, 2022
I called this morning and talked to an agent. They asked me to submit a webform which I've already done. They told me to wait and wait. That's the only thing I can do now. Btw, I'm not lucky as you, my score didn't get updated after the call.
Hell, I hope my explanation helps.
There were two ways my agent suggested.

1. Go into your EE profile, make an update, submit it, and check if there is a change in your score. She said it would reflect the score right away, or it would take about a day.

CIC login > View your EE profile > Click the “Continue” at the bottom > Click “Sign”

2. Just withdraw the current EE profile, create a new EE profile, send an email about information(EE profile number and job seeker) to your province immigration officer, and ask for the transfer of the nomination to the new EE profile.

After doing number 1, my agent was told to do number 2 if there is no change in my profile.

If the draw has already started and the score has not been added, my agent said it would be better to make a new EE profile and get a score than to keep the current profile.

Reactions: TonyDinh

TonyDinh

Jan 5, 2023
Hell, I hope my explanation helps.
There were two ways my agent suggested.

1. Go into your EE profile, make an update, submit it, and check if there is a change in your score. She said it would reflect the score right away, or it would take about a day.

CIC login > View your EE profile > Click the “Continue” at the bottom > Click “Sign”

2. Just withdraw the current EE profile, create a new EE profile, send an email about information(EE profile number and job seeker) to your province immigration officer, and ask for the transfer of the nomination to the new EE profile.

After doing number 1, my agent was told to do number 2 if there is no change in my profile.

If the draw has already started and the score has not been added, my agent said it would be better to make a new EE profile and get a score than to keep the current profile.
Perfect! Thank you for your information. I'll make a new profile.

TonyDinh

Jan 5, 2023
OH Just start with number one.
You can save more time if you add points to your existing profile.
Well, I just can't. Once you accepted nomination, you're no longer able to update the nomination from 'No' to 'yes' in your application. I guess I have to make a new profile.

Nyoung

Mar 23, 2022
Well, I just can't. Once you accepted nomination, you're no longer able to update the nomination from 'No' to 'yes' in your application. I guess I have to make a new profile.
I'm not asking you to look there.
I wish I could upload a screenshot

You can see your profile where you filled out information, background, etc. When you scroll down the web page, there is a button called "Continue". I meant click on it to proceed.

Reactions: TonyDinh

Sofia1234

Jan 11, 2023
Don't know what is happening with addition of nomination points these days. But I made a new profile for EE after nomination although I had one earlier, also one of my friend tried adding it to her profile but didn't worked so she also ended up making a new profile as well.
Thanks!! I'm going to create a new profile.

TonyDinh

Jan 5, 2023

You can see your profile where you filled out information, background, etc. When you scroll down the web page, there is a button called "Continue". I meant click on it to proceed.
Yeah, I saw what you meant. Just done updating it, but the score didn't change. Hope it will get updated tomorrow.

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Thanks!! I'm going to create a new profile.
Just be careful though, I know AB does not allow you to move the Nomination to a new profile. I had this issue and I was forced to go through the whole PNP again to get a new nomination for my new profile. Might want to confirm with your province that you can transfer it.

TonyDinh

Jan 5, 2023

Finally I got 600 points. Thanks again for your information. So I guess the reason is that I didn't update my EE profile with 2021 NOC code.

Reactions: Miracle2018