+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Husband refused PR from Delhi embassy I am pregnant.

JulianaAndrew

Feb 14, 2017
Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
App. Filed.......
26-07-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A and PCC: 01-09-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: 01-09-2017, AOR2: 19-09-2017
File Transfer...
15-09-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2018
Interview........
06-12-2017 - Passed
Passport Req..
06-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2018
LANDED..........
10-03-2018
Yes I definitely understand that but don't forget I said Charming. LOL it may be hard for many to understand but for us it's normal we look at each other and see hearts. It's not something you can fake. I dated a lot before him some online. I witnessed the lies. I witnessed the fakes. When somebody cries with you because they care so much about you and not themselves that's when you know it's love.
Absolutely. However you have to acknowledge that the people from CIC can't see through your eyes, so you have to convince them and give them enough evidence so they're satisfied. Focus on that, proofs are essential and imperative for this process, even more now that you are going to appeal.

Reactions: Amanda Singh

Amanda Singh

Oct 16, 2017
Absolutely. However you have to acknowledge that the people from CIC can't see through your eyes, so you have to convince them and give them enough evidence so they're satisfied. Focus on that, proofs are essential and imperative for this process, even more now that you are going to appeal.
I see that now more then ever. I am going to hit up every bit of evidence I have. I wish they were in the 2000's and allowed video evidence and such. It would be so much easier.

Amanda Singh

Oct 16, 2017
I cry constantly. Depression has a hold at 7 months pregnant. The thought of my husband missing the best day of our lives. The birth of our first and probably only child is so sad. He keeps trying to cheer me. I am a mess.

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
I cry constantly. Depression has a hold at 7 months pregnant. The thought of my husband missing the best day of our lives. The birth of our first and probably only child is so sad. He keeps trying to cheer me. I am a mess.
This might seem like a long shot, if you two love each other and both families accepted each other, why not give your relationship a try and you move to Punjab for a year or two i am sure your husband can support you and himself there ? Plus look on the bright side you will be have the love and care of your mother-in-law etc. living with them for few years might make it easier for CIC to reconsider their decision.

Btw what proof did you guys provide, did you do the traditional marriage, were his parents and their family and friends there for the wedding ceremony. I met my spouse online as well and did not spend too much time together we met and married in a day or two but our families were there and we had pictures as proof of the weeding etc. we go approved, so wondering here what sort of evidence you provided ?

Amanda Singh

Oct 16, 2017
This might seem like a long shot, if you two love each other and both families accepted each other, why not give your relationship a try and you move to Punjab for a year or two i am sure your husband can support you and himself there ? Plus look on the bright side you will be have the love and care of your mother-in-law etc. living with them for few years might make it easier for CIC to reconsider their decision.

Btw what proof did you guys provide, did you do the traditional marriage, were his parents and their family and friends there for the wedding ceremony. I met my spouse online as well and did not spend too much time together we met and married in a day or two but our families were there and we had pictures as proof of the weeding etc. we go approved, so wondering here what sort of evidence you provided ?
I have a daughter who is 7yrs. Her father would not allow me to take her. So far he refuses even vacation time...I am going to try a few months after the babys born. Trust me I would move there tommorow if it was possible. I love my family there. We had a traditional wedding his whole family came. 150 ppl. My family did not come I never invited them. We planned to have another wedding here once he arrived. For my family in my religion.
We had everything traditional...even prayers after in his village. Prayers for days at his home for the neighborhood. Then we went on our honeymoon to Shimla. We are in constant contact.

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
You sent all those pictures as proof of the marriage ? Maybe get some legal help to override your ex's decision. Living together for few years might make the sponsorship process easier.

Amanda Singh

Oct 16, 2017
You sent all those pictures as proof of the marriage ? Maybe get some legal help to override your ex's decision. Living together for few years might make the sponsorship process easier.
Yes and more! Screenshots of us talking. Him talking to my daughter. Facebook convo. Reciepts from gifts and more. She decided no before he met her. Nothing changed her mind. I cant take her away from family for years....when She's older sure she can decide but now she needs her Dad. He pays nothing for her and has her only when convenient but she loves him. It would be bad to separate them. You know?

Amanda Singh

Oct 16, 2017
I sent lots of letters from family, Doctor, friends, myself. As well as fb conversation all of it up to now and screenshots from fb, photos and gift receipts. I asked for a compassionate change of decision. Sighting need for my husband here for our children and I. I sent all as instructed to an email from the embassy on advise when I called to the embassy. I also higered a lawyer and submitted an appeal from Canada. The appeal was accepted within the week. Exactly thirty days from the email to the Delhi embassy they have now replied too. Stating that they have now reopened our case due to evidence provided. Our computer file also now shows in progress. They are requesting a copy of the birth certificate after the child is born. So he won't be able to be here till after by the looks of things but should be before 1yr. Thank God! I appreciate all advise I recieved and read on here. Only thing I would have done differently is to send in my appeal papers myself and save $1000. While I awaited a reply from Delhi embassy. Then after receiving word from Canada's appeal board if I had not heard from the embassy, I could have retained council. Live and Learn. This is quite the process. Haste doesn't work in your favor, nor does draging your feet. I have now requested more advise regarding our next moves from the Delhi embassy. I will update later what happens next as this is new and very uncharted water I am now in. The chance of them reopening the file is very slim. I did compile quite a large amout of positive evidence and support in a very short time. It was certainly not an easy task. I thank God for the support of friends and forums like these.