+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Husband refused PR from Delhi embassy I am pregnant.

Amanda Singh

Oct 16, 2017
I
Meeting online is not generally a red flag. Many people meet online these days. Marrying on the first visit and spending little time in person throughout the relationship are red flags.
Couldn't stay longer my daughter had never been apart from me for so long. Her father believes stereotypes about India. I am hoping to bring her for a month with me after the babys birth. If he allows.

JulianaAndrew

Feb 14, 2017
Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
App. Filed.......
26-07-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A and PCC: 01-09-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: 01-09-2017, AOR2: 19-09-2017
File Transfer...
15-09-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2018
Interview........
06-12-2017 - Passed
Passport Req..
06-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2018
LANDED..........
10-03-2018
Meeting online is not generally a red flag. Many people meet online these days. Marrying on the first visit and spending little time in person throughout the relationship are red flags.
We included a letter explaining the timeline in our relationship, where it clearly explained why it has been like that. My wife (Canadian citizen) is just 22 years old and I'm 23, so we didn't have a lot of money as we were both in university. Also, her parents didn't let her travel to my Country (Colombia) because they were worried, so I had to apply for a tourist visa twice, since after the first refusal they were still reluctant to let her travel to Colombia to meet me. That is why it took us almost 8 months to meet in person. Finally they were okay with her visiting me, so that's why we got to spend Christmas together last year, and new years eve. Of course, during both visits she stayed with me in my parents' place, and we slept in the same bed. Then, she went back to Canada in January this year, and was in School until June 16th, and by June 18th she was with me here in Colombia. We got married in June 28th, and her parents came from Canada to meet me and my family, and attend the wedding. They stayed here with us for 7 days, left Colombia the day after our wedding. We went on family trips, went out, etc. Do you think that even explaining this they would still see it as a red flag and/or ask for an interview?

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
We included a letter explaining the timeline in our relationship, where it clearly explained why it has been like that. My wife (Canadian citizen) is just 22 years old and I'm 23, so we didn't have a lot of money as we were both in university. Also, her parents didn't let her travel to my Country (Colombia) because they were worried, so I had to apply for a tourist visa twice, since after the first refusal they were still reluctant to let her travel to Colombia to meet me. That is why it took us almost 8 months to meet in person. Finally they were okay with her visiting me, so that's why we got to spend Christmas together last year, and new years eve. Of course, during both visits she stayed with me in my parents' place, and we slept in the same bed. Then, she went back to Canada in January this year, and was in School until June 16th, and by June 18th she was with me here in Colombia. We got married in June 28th, and her parents came from Canada to meet me and my family, and attend the wedding. They stayed here with us for 7 days, left Colombia the day after our wedding. We went on family trips, went out, etc. Do you think that even explaining this they would still see it as a red flag and/or ask for an interview?
It really depends on how many evidences you can provide. In general speaking, any relationship shorter than 12 months maybe considered as short courtship, in the eyes of CIC. Although you guys married on her third time visit, and didn't spend a lot time together, but I don't think CIC will consider your case as a red flag. You just need to prepare what they ask for, photos, air tickets, chat logs, even including your visitor visa refusal records, and etc. you will be fine. To your second question, interview or not, it is the discretion of your VO. Nobody can really tell.

Amanda Singh

Oct 16, 2017
I don't think so her family coming to your wedding is a big plus. That was the issue with our wedding and to be honest I never invited my family because we had a plan that we would have another marriage ceremony here in my culture.

Amanda Singh

Oct 16, 2017
You guys really were so prepared for what you're going into we had no idea honestly we just knew we loved each other. I didn't even think of writing a timeline I have written blog posts about the whole thing and my feelings and all the situations. I should probably give them copies of that.

JulianaAndrew

Feb 14, 2017
Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
App. Filed.......
26-07-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
15-09-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2018
Interview........
06-12-2017 - Passed
Passport Req..
06-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2018
LANDED..........
10-03-2018
You guys really were so prepared for what you're going into we had no idea honestly we just knew we loved each other. I didn't even think of writing a timeline I have written blog posts about the whole thing and my feelings and all the situations. I should probably give them copies of that.
I did some research and homework first, took months to get everything figured out for the most part. One has to be very careful with this, to make sure one is providing enough evidence to satisfy the immigration officer that looks at the case. Unfortunately, loving each other is not enough. Try to not be sorry about the things you couldn't do better, and focus on doing it right this time. Ask for help, people are usually more than willing to help out.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's not you CIC is worried about. They are concerned with your husband's intentions. I don't think the blog would have made any difference.

JulianaAndrew

Feb 14, 2017
Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
App. Filed.......
26-07-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
15-09-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2018
Interview........
06-12-2017 - Passed
Passport Req..
06-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2018
LANDED..........
10-03-2018
It's not you CIC is worried about. They are concerned with your husband's intentions. I don't think the blog would have made any difference.
Agree. From their point of view, it would be fishy, given the circumstances, that your husband has chosen you as his wife. I know it sounds bad, but given the situation it is completely logical to think that your husband could be taking advantage. However, this is from the point of view of CIC, not necessarily the reality.

Reactions: scylla

Amanda Singh

Oct 16, 2017
I did some research and homework first, took months to get everything figured out for the most part. One has to be very careful with this, to make sure one is providing enough evidence to satisfy the immigration officer that looks at the case. Unfortunately, loving each other is not enough. Try to not be sorry about the things you couldn't do better, and focus on doing it right this time. Ask for help, people are usually more than willing to help out.
I see this and thank you all for your imput. I have so much more to provide. I understand its his intentions we need to prove but how do we? Apart from the fact we were just friends and dated others from January to March and then realized we were what we searched for.....I don't have much. He has never missed a call to me 3 to 5 times a day.... 2 to 5hrs a day and is very jealous of me in regards to other men since starting our relationship. He also has great concern for me and has called and messaged my Best friend/Sister/Mom to help when I was sick. His mother is writting a letter for us. I have now provided all 5000+pages of Facebook conversation. That show frequency and length of phone calls. Photos with his family and me speaking to his grandma. I speak to her and his mother daily. Please give me ideas.

Amanda Singh

Oct 16, 2017
Agree. From their point of view, it would be fishy, given the circumstances, that your husband has chosen you as his wife. I know it sounds bad, but given the situation it is completely logical to think that your husband could be taking advantage. However, this is from the point of view of CIC, not necessarily the reality.
....... do keep in mind how charming and good-looking I am LOL

JulianaAndrew

Feb 14, 2017
Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
App. Filed.......
26-07-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
15-09-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2018
Interview........
06-12-2017 - Passed
Passport Req..
06-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2018
LANDED..........
10-03-2018
I see this and thank you all for your imput. I have so much more to provide. I understand its his intentions we need to prove but how do we? Apart from the fact we were just friends and dated others from January to March and then realized we were what we searched for.....I don't have much. He has never missed a call to me 3 to 5 times a day.... 2 to 5hrs a day and is very jealous of me in regards to other men since starting our relationship. He also has great concern for me and has called and messaged my Best friend/Sister/Mom to help when I was sick. His mother is writting a letter for us. I have now provided all 5000+pages of Facebook conversation. That shoe frequency and length of phone calls. Photos with his family and me speaking to his grandma. I speak to her and his mother daily. Please give me ideas.
5000+pages is way too much. Focus on quality, not quantity. Keep in mind that normal conversations are better, couples don't always talk about just love. Serious conversations like where you'd like to live, do, etc would be good. Also, the timeline is important. Conversations from before, during and after the sponsorship (refused now) process. Letters from both parents would be good, and a couple more from other people who know you. Screenshots of status on Facebook, like, engaged to... married to... made public, of course, if you have Facebook accounts. Screenshots of video calls on Skype, or whatever you use, and photos. Again, focus on quality and not quantity. Photos where everyone is smiling would be better.

Reactions: Amanda Singh

Amanda Singh

Oct 16, 2017
Also you have to remember everyone has feelings and sorrows in life but which is not what cic requires to grant visa !!! As @scylla has mentioned there are lot of redflags on your case....eventually tou might get your luck but not this early for your delivery!! All you could do is go back to india and spend some time there so u will not miss the guy you found!!
That is definitely the plan while I'm on mat leave my only issue is my daughter and if she's able to come. I honestly would stay there the entire time I was on mat leave if I could. I love Punjab. My family there is amazing and I would be welcomed with open arms.

JulianaAndrew

Feb 14, 2017
Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
App. Filed.......
26-07-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
15-09-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2018
Interview........
06-12-2017 - Passed
Passport Req..
06-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2018
LANDED..........
10-03-2018
....... do keep in mind how charming and good-looking I am LOL
My uncle has been married to a woman who's 15 years or so older than him. She is really ugly, physically speaking. But even if she were very attractive, people would still wonder why he's with her, since she's so much older than him. I wonder that myself, although I know they are a genuine couple. Anyone would wonder the same about you. I'm sorry, dear, it is a big red flag that you will have to overcome, it is real.

Amanda Singh

Oct 16, 2017
5000+pages is way too much. Focus on quality, not quantity. Keep in mind that normal conversations are better, couples don't always talk about just love. Serious conversations like where you'd like to live, do, etc would be good. Also, the timeline is important. Conversations from before, during and after the sponsorship (refused now) process. Letters from both parents would be good, and a couple more from other people who know you. Screenshots of status on Facebook, like, engaged to... married to... made public, of course, if you have Facebook accounts. Screenshots of video calls on Skype, or whatever you use, and photos. Again, focus on quality and not quantity. Photos where everyone is smiling would be better.
Problem is here that we normally speak on video chat so we didn't do a ton of back and forth about our dreams and our hopes because we did that on video chat. I will definitely look through and try and find the best of the best as well as trying to find some more screenshots from my Facebook regarding our initial excitement and courtship. I have compiled quite a few screenshots already but you're right I should go through and find the quality not the quantity. Thank you guys for all your suggestions it is really helpful if you come up with anything else for me I would sure appreciate it.

Amanda Singh

Oct 16, 2017
My uncle has been married to a woman who's 15 years or so older than him. She is really ugly, physically speaking. But even if she were very attractive, people would still wonder why he's with her, since she's so much older than him. I wonder that myself, although I know they are a genuine couple. Anyone would wonder the same about you. I'm sorry, dear, it is a big red flag that you will have to overcome, it is real.
Yes I definitely understand that but don't forget I said Charming. LOL it may be hard for many to understand but for us it's normal we look at each other and see hearts. It's not something you can fake. I dated a lot before him some online. I witnessed the lies. I witnessed the fakes. When somebody cries with you because they care so much about you and not themselves that's when you know it's love.