+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humber college September 2019 intake

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Gbm as first choice and marketing mgmt as alternative
Marketing management is now waitlisted so unless someone drops the offer letter I doubt your alternative will be considered since it's full. They only consider the alternative if you are not eligible for your first course.

Ambika kumari

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Marketing management is now waitlisted so unless someone drops the offer letter I doubt your alternative will be considered since it's full. They only consider the alternative if you are not eligible for your first course.
Ohh...GBM as first
Alternative is marketing and supply chain mgmt
Let' see!! Now

Dara4457

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
Please I have a question concerning the offer status...
Since I applied Dec10, my offer status and confirmation status shows ‘Not available yet’
Please anyone knows what that means because most people’s staus is either No decision or final offer

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Please I have a question concerning the offer status...
Since I applied Dec10, my offer status and confirmation status shows ‘Not available yet’
Please anyone knows what that means because most people’s staus is either No decision or final offer
No decision has been taken yet. You have not been accepted or declined.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
For benefit of all Humber applicants

Missing Requirements

Missing Requirementsrefersto any academic and/or additional requirements that you have not yet met. Click on the link to see details about your academic and additional requirements.

Under Academic Requirements Not Met, you may see “OSSD or Equivalent” or certain courses displayed, and you may be currently in high school and registered in those courses. These will continue to be displayed until the end of term when final grades are transmitted to Humber from OCAS. If you have questions, email enquiry@humber.ca.

Under Additional Requirements, Not Met, the list of outstanding tests or events will be displayed unless you have received an offer. If you have questions, email enquiry@humber.ca.

Offer Status

There are several potential offer statuses:

No Decision

It means your application is under review. You may or may not have missing requirements. Check the Missing Requirements section in case you have outstanding requirements.

Final Offer

It means you have an offer to the program and this offer is firm. You should confirm this offer to hold your seat in the program. Humber must receive your confirmation by the Confirmation Due By date as indicated.

Conditional Offer

It means that there are outstanding conditions that must be met by the first day of classes. These conditions normally include completion of your current high school diploma and/or specific courses. Click on ‘View Conditions of My Offer’ to view outstanding conditions.

Waitlist

It means you have been found academically admissible for the program, however, at this time we are unable to offer you a seat in the program. Students who have been waitlisted may be offered a seat in the program at a later date.

Reactions: Fabiog