+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humber college September 2019 intake

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Can you please tell me about your scores in 12 and IELTS. Is there any additional requirement for this course and what is WES which is mentioned in admission requirements

International Credit Evaluation
Canadian citizens or permanent residents with international education are required to provide a WES or ICAS evaluation.

This only applies if you are a Canadian Citizen or PR so stop getting confused or worried about it.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Can you please tell me about your scores in 12 and IELTS. Is there any additional requirement for this course and what is WES which is mentioned in admission requirements
This is the only admission requirements for Students from India

To be eligible you must possess the equivalent of an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) and required courses as noted on specific program web pages at: humber.ca/program.

Equivalencies

• One of the following certificates with a minimum grade of 70 or above in required program subjects:
    • All India Senior School Certificate/Higher Secondary School Certificate
    • Year 12 State Board Exams
  • English Proficiency requirements are as follows for consideration:
    • A minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper based) or 80 (internet based with no single test score below 20) - TOEFL code 9285 or IELTS with an overall minimum score of 6.0 (with no single test score below 5.5) or CAEL (Canadian Academic English Language Assessment) with an overall band score of 60.

tarandeephanjra

Dec 5, 2018
12 CBSE BOARD
82.4%
Ielts overall 7 and not less than 6
What about you bro and also are you from india