+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humber college May 2019 intake

Rohityuv31

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Hi Guys even i v applied to Humber college GBM and Project Management course for May 2019 intake yesterday .I v got the payment receipt confirmation .I will get the login id by tomorrow evening i guess .My study gap is 7 years but i v been working for 6 years in reputed brands like Mercedes ,BMW ,volkswagen and have done b.tech mechanical and ielts score of 7.5 overall with no less than 6.5.What are the chances to get admission?

Simrnjitkaur

Oct 11, 2018
I have applied for may intake in Humber college and they are asking for the verification like the admit card of grade 12. What does this mean?

arora987

Sep 11, 2018
Chandigarh
I have applied for may intake in Humber college and they are asking for the verification like the admit card of grade 12. What does this mean?
I am not sure about that, better ask your consultant. As far as I know, none of us in this thread have been asked for verification documents like admit card etc. At least not for PG programs.

Nikkii

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018
Hey everyone!
Has anyone received offer letter for project management for may 2019 intake at Humber college? If not then any idea how much time they will take

abdulwahab93

Oct 15, 2018
Guys im looking to apply to Humber for Business Marketing 2 year Diploma for May 2019. Any idea how long do they take to issue offer letter ?

Tanrain

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
hey! I'm waiting to apply for GBM at Humber for May 19 intake.
I'm also applying at Centennial for May 19. According to my counsellor the Centennial May intake hasn't started yet. I've got my offer letter from Lambton College but I'm not going to take it since the college doesn't have good reviews.
Listen i applied for humber college for jan intake on 30april n received the offer letter on 24 september. They take a lot of tym. So i took admission in lambton. The college doesn’t matters only ur skill matters for employment. So don’t wait too much for tge other colleges if you hav already got one LOA

sshetty02

Sep 25, 2018
Listen i applied for humber college for jan intake on 30april n received the offer letter on 24 september. They take a lot of tym. So i took admission in lambton. The college doesn’t matters only ur skill matters for employment. So don’t wait too much for tge other colleges if you hav already got one LOA
I let lambton go so now i really dont have any other option but to wait for either humber or centennial

Reactions: Tanrain

SunainaBanga

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
I applied for GBM in Humber and centennial for May'19. My agent says Humber rejected my application for May'19, however, they are not giving me my application id or no. and not even the mail which Humber sent to them, as I have not received any mail on my email address.
I got offer letter from lambton Mississauga campus for IBM, but I am not going for it. My only hope is centennial, for which my agent says there are little chances. They are kind of forcing me into lambton.
What should I do? I am really tensed and confused. Please share suggestions.

Iqbal1313

Aug 29, 2018
I applied for GBM in Humber and centennial for May'19. My agent says Humber rejected my application for May'19, however, they are not giving me my application id or no. and not even the mail which Humber sent to them, as I have not received any mail on my email address.
I got offer letter from lambton Mississauga campus for IBM, but I am not going for it. My only hope is centennial, for which my agent says there are little chances. They are kind of forcing me into lambton.
What should I do? I am really tensed and confused. Please share suggestions.
Go for lambton