+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humber college May 2019 intake

arora987

Sep 11, 2018
Chandigarh
Naah I didn't receive anything yet. May i know when did u applied?
I want to clarify this, by applying a month back, I mean that I had submitted my documents to the consultant. I am assuming he applied only when the application window opened on 1st October. And I believe if that is the case with you as well, you should receive your application details very soon.

Iqbal1313

Aug 29, 2018
I got mail from George brown, they are saying course capacity is full you can choose next intake or change course for May 2019 intake

wayneleung

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
hi all,

i am a graduate of master in education, but my undergrad is in computer science. i am considering to enroll in a master of CS / info security in canada (prefer to be in toronto). do you have any recommendation? or they do not prefer ppl with master degree to study another master degree?

another question is that, i am already 40 years old, not sure if they will not like mature students.

thanks every one.

Iqbal1313

Aug 29, 2018
hi all,

i am a graduate of master in education, but my undergrad is in computer science. i am considering to enroll in a master of CS / info security in canada (prefer to be in toronto). do you have any recommendation? or they do not prefer ppl with master degree to study another master degree?

another question is that, i am already 40 years old, not sure if they will not like mature students.

thanks every one.
If you have work experience in computer science after your graduation till now than and only than they will give you study visa for masters in computer science.
But if you switching after graduation to education and have work experience in education field than you have to apply for PhD in education or in any education related relevant field.
I suggest you to go with your experience.

Reactions: wayneleung

wayneleung

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
If you have work experience in computer science after your graduation till now than and only than they will give you study visa for masters in computer science.
But if you switching after graduation to education and have work experience in education field than you have to apply for PhD in education or in any education related relevant field.
I suggest you to go with your experience.
thanks for your advice. but phd is not my thing...