+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humanitarian & compassionate application

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I sponsored my son under H&C, it is a conplicated one because of mispresentation. I am scared of being sent back to my country. But i took the risk anyways.
I submitted everything that i think will help like all proof that you are well settled here, volunteer works, letters from people or dignitaries, my boss’s letter, al also volunteer for church, some organizations, Letter coming from you explaining about my reason
I also prove the hardship we will be in if they send us home
It took 77 days when they send me a receipt that they received by application
Then it took 9 days when they said i am eligible, and at the same day they send me a medical instruction.
Good luck everyone!
Confused? How can you be sent back to your country if thr H&C is for your son? So unusual to have such a rapid repsonse. I

Shandy16

Mar 5, 2019
T

Thank you so much for sharing!
I’m myself in a similar situation, with ill dependent, well settled in Ca, participated in charity work, have organized many fundraisers for several different causes , have full time job with full benefits, have strong ties in Ca! Have provided all supporting letters from family, friends, medical institutions regarding my dependent, financial statements, charity work proof and last, reasons why I shouldn’t go back to home country and hardship I could face! Every single statement I have made in my letter has supporting documents (proofs) !
My application is submitted in May 2018 and not even in process yet!

Congratulations one more time!! I’m very happy for you!!
No receipt yet?
Confused? How can you be sent back to your country if thr H&C is for your son? So unusual to have such a rapid repsonse. I
Because there is a mispresentation when i landed here.. i did not include him on my paper when i applied here..THAT IS WHY

Stoja

Feb 7, 2019
No receipt yet?

I do have a receipt and IRCC acknowledgment that they have received my application as of May 2018 but no news since than! My understanding is that once they start processing it should be reflective on our online status! It should move from “application received” to “application in process” ... unless I miss understood something that is what is says on their website!

Regards,
S

Shandy16

Mar 5, 2019
They send me application has been received
In my case, they send me a receipt that they received that application sometime in February, meaning i have all the requirements completed, then after 10 days they send me anothere letter saying i am eligible as a sponsor, then they will also give you the UCI number for you to check on line. Thats when they start the process.

Stoja

Feb 7, 2019
I
They send me application has been received

In my case, they send me a receipt that they received that application sometime in February, meaning i have all the requirements completed, then after 10 days they send me anothere letter saying i am eligible as a sponsor, then they will also give you the UCI number for you to check on line. Thats when they start the process.
I have receipt, app # and UCI #! I can check online and my status did not change since they sent an acknowledgment that they have received my application in May 2018 nor I was contacted since! I also have a legal representative and their advice is to be patient and wait! Hopefully it will be processed within a year, I’m month 10th right now!
I think you were very lucky with your process!!

queteme

Feb 2, 2019
Hi Every one.

just now I checked my Ecas as below

1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 3, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 14, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on February 20, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 9, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
For no. 4.. I am not understand .. its mean I have to wait correspondence before I send additional document they need?
Need help from every one since my English not good enough

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Every one.

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 14, 2018.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 9, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
For no. 4.. I am not understand .. its mean I have to wait correspondence before I send additional document they need?
Number 4 means that you should wait until you receive their correspondence and then submit the information that is requested in that correspondence.

Shandy16

Mar 5, 2019
Hi Every one.

I think this means that on March 9 they send you a letter or email asking for some documents....
Maybe a medical request?

queteme

Feb 2, 2019
Number 4 means that you should wait until you receive their correspondence and then submit the information that is requested in that correspondence.
Before I checked my Ecas status I received email from immigration that they need additional doct.. and now I prepare it.

I will waiting immigration mail and if 1 week before deadline am not receive it and I will call CIC.

Thanks Scylla

queteme

Feb 2, 2019
I think this means that on March 9 they send you a letter or email asking for some documents....
Maybe a medical request?
They send me email 1 day before I checked my Ecas status..
they need me to submit Medical,police clearance,Passport, Proof of Fee 490 dollar and financial information.

I read from other Forum that some of people receive AIP then after medical..
I don’t know why my case I received this email before AIP..

Am stressful ‍♀

queteme

Feb 2, 2019
Hi every one..

I need a help of some one here send support financial letter from friend or family to immigration and can I have a sample?

They asked my for financial information..
I stopped work since 2016 and am not able to working here coz I don’t have AIP for apply open work permit..

Since I came 2017 to 2018 my fully support me coz she still work in that time but since 2018 till now she is sick and disabilty and she received assistance from government and sometimes we received support from friend and family..

I apply H&C based on my mom situation

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi every one..

I need a help of some one here send support financial letter from friend or family to immigration and can I have a sample?

They asked my for financial information..
I stopped work since 2016 and am not able to working here coz I don’t have AIP for apply open work permit..

Since I came 2017 to 2018 my fully support me coz she still work in that time but since 2018 till now she is sick and disabilty and she received assistance from government and sometimes we received support from friend and family..

I apply H&C based on my mom situation
What exactly does the letter say? It would help to know exactly what language IRCC has used in the application.

The fact your mother is now on disability and you aren't working is likely a concern for them.

queteme

Feb 2, 2019
What exactly does the letter say? It would help to know exactly what language IRCC has used in the application.

The fact your mother is now on disability and you aren't working is likely a concern for them.
ion, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Humanitarian Migration – Vancouver
600-605 Robson Street
Vancouver, BC, V6B5J3
March 8, 2019
PRISCILLIA CLAUDINE
Unique Client Identifier: XXXX Application Number: XXXXX

This refers to your application for permanent residence from within Canada on humanitarian and compassionate grounds.
Your application remains in queue to be reviewed by an Immigration Officer who will decide whether or not to grant your request for exemption(s) from certain legislative requirements to allow processing of your application for permanent residence from within Canada.
While a decision has not yet been taken on your request for exemption(s), we are writing today to request that you submit documentation and undergo screening related to your admissibility requirements (and those of your dependent family members). Admissibility relates to medical, criminality, security, financial and identity assessments of each potential immigrant and their family members.
When a decision is made on your request for exemption(s), you will be informed. If the decision is to grant the requested exemption(s), at that time IRCC will again request the documents and examinations listed below if they are not already submitted. At that time the missing submissions will be what is delaying the finalization of your application.
By submitting these requested documents now, before an officer’s decision, you have the potential to speed up the finalization of your application and granting of permanent residence to you (and the family members included) should your request for an exemption(s) be approved.
MEDICAL EXAMINATION
A medical examination will be required from you (and any family member that has been included in your application, whether accompanying or not) before your application for permanent residence can be finalized. The medical form has been sent to you in a separate email. Please note that Immigration Health Services (RNH) will only accept an immigration medical performed by one of the designated medical practitioners listed on our website at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
PLEASE NOTE: If you previously provided any of the documents requested below please advise this office in your final document submission. It may not be necessary for you to resubmit these documents at this time.

Should you wish to maximize the speed with which your application can be decided, please contact one of these physicians or clinics and make arrangements for them to complete the medical. This form will be sent to the email address which you had provided to us on your application. The completed form will be sent by the physician to Health Management Branch (HMB) in Ottawa.
Note: Should this medical examination not be completed at this time we will request it again at a later date if your request for exemption(s) from legislative requirements allowing your application to be processed from within Canada is approved.
POLICE CERTIFICATES
It is necessary that you and your dependent(s) spouse and any children over the age of 18, if applicable, provide criminal records check / police certificate from all countries, excluding Canada, in which you resided for 6 months or longer since the age of 18. This check must be national and not just local. For more information on how to obtain a police certificate, please visit:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical- police/police-certificates/about.html
The police certificates must include all criminal records under your name or confirm that you do not have a criminal record. You may be required to pay a fee to the agency. These fees are your responsibility. Please provide the police certificate(s) to this office together with a certified translation document if the information submitted is not in English or French. When submitting your documents electronically, please ensure the police certificates and translations are scanned together in the same file, one page after the other.
PASSPORT
Please be advised that you (and any family member that has been included in your application) must be in possession of a valid and subsisting passport in order for us to finalize your application for permanent residence. Please provide a copy of the bio-data pages of your passport or travel document to our office, a scanned image is sufficient. If you are unable to obtain a valid passport, please provide us with evidence of your passport application and an image of any expired passports in your possession.
RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEE
We require you to submit proof that you have paid the $490.00 Right of Permanent Residence Fee. Information on how to pay this fee can be found on our web site at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp.
Please be advised that this fee applies to the principal applicant of this application and the spouse/common- law partner. It does not apply to dependent children that may have been included in the application. After you have paid your fees, you must email a copy of your receipt to our office.
If you or your family members pay this fee but do not become permanent reisdents you will be entitled to a refund for each Right of Permanent Residence Fee paid for an individual who does not land.
FINANCIAL INFORMATION

Your application for permanent residence could be refused if you are not self-supporting, that is, in receipt of social assistance or welfare benefits, either directly or indirectly and you have not been granted an exemption from the requirement to be self-supporting. Please provide our office with copy of a recent letter of employment, a recent paystub or reasons why you are not working.
Please submit the requested documents/information within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. Please scan and email submissions (attachments should be no bigger than 5 MB) to IRCC.DNHMAdmiss-AdmissMHRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with your UCI (9191-8133) and the identifier S1S2 in the subject line.
Regards,
Humanitarian Migration
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada #600 - 605 Robson Street Vancouver, B.C.

This is my letter..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
FINANCIAL INFORMATION

Your application for permanent residence could be refused if you are not self-supporting, that is, in receipt of social assistance or welfare benefits, either directly or indirectly and you have not been granted an exemption from the requirement to be self-supporting. Please provide our office with copy of a recent letter of employment, a recent paystub or reasons why you are not working.
Please submit the requested documents/information within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. Please scan and email submissions (attachments should be no bigger than 5 MB) to IRCC.DNHMAdmiss-AdmissMHRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with your UCI (9191-8133) and the identifier S1S2 in the subject line.
Ok - so I would say that it's clear from the above that IRCC is looking for information on how you are financially supporting yourself right now given you are not working and your mother is on disability and not working. You need to show that you are self-sufficient financially. Do you have any savings that you are using to fund your stay in Canada? If so, include your bank statement. Does your mother have any funds (other than the disability payments) that are being used to fund your stay in Canada? If so, include her bank statement. I'm not sure I would mention the support you receive from family and friends - I think this will show you are not self-sufficient financially. Best option would be to show that you yourself have savings that you are using to support yourself while in Canada. Assuming you worked in the past in your home country, you can also provide evidence of the job you used to hold (e.g. payslips, employment letter) and state that you plan to find a job in your field once you are authorized to work in Canada.

queteme

Feb 2, 2019
Ok - so I would say that it's clear from the above that IRCC is looking for information on how you are financially supporting yourself right now given you are not working and your mother is on disability and not working. You need to show that you are self-sufficient financially. Do you have any savings that you are using to fund your stay in Canada? If so, include your bank statement. Does your mother have any funds (other than the disability payments) that are being used to fund your stay in Canada? If so, include her bank statement. I'm not sure I would mention the support you receive from family and friends - I think this will show you are not self-sufficient financially. Best option would be to show that you yourself have savings that you are using to support yourself while in Canada. Assuming you worked in the past in your home country, you can also provide evidence of the job you used to hold (e.g. payslips, employment letter) and state that you plan to find a job in your field once you are authorized to work in Canada.
I don’t have bank statement here in Canada.. I have account from my back home..
I have cash money with me that I bring from my back home and also sometimes my brother send money to me trough WU.

Yes my mom have some of money in her bank account .. I will send to them also..

I have reference letter from my previous company and I will send to them.. but I don’t have pay slip ..

state that you plan to find a job in your field once you are authorized to work in Canada ==> this is I stated on my H&C application and for sure I will make a statement and state again to them.

Sorry I disturb you Scylla