+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
We applied them for H&C Considerations 2 years ago and they got their approval last May of this year.

Before the process, I keep on extending their stay here in Canada for about 5 years. Then finally, I decided to try H & C 'coz we are not lucky enough for the lucky pick for sponsorship of parents. I asked a help from a collegue, whose husband is a lawyer. He helped us on the whole process We attached letters from the grandkids stating that they want their grandparents to stay with them; from friends and relatives that vouches that they are good people and they know our parents very well. We even attached some pics.which I compile every occasion we spent with them while they are still visitors here in Canada. And for the filling up forms and answering the questions from the forms, our lawyers did it.

During our first meetings, he said that having this application is not 100% assurance of getting the approval just the same as with all sorts of application, but we can try! So we gamble and prayed that everything will gets into place. And thank God we all made it.

Thanks just sent you PM.

priti_ria

Nov 1, 2019
We applied them for H&C Considerations 2 years ago and they got their approval last May of this year.

Before the process, I keep on extending their stay here in Canada for about 5 years. Then finally, I decided to try H & C 'coz we are not lucky enough for the lucky pick for sponsorship of parents. I asked a help from a collegue, whose husband is a lawyer. He helped us on the whole process We attached letters from the grandkids stating that they want their grandparents to stay with them; from friends and relatives that vouches that they are good people and they know our parents very well. We even attached some pics.which I compile every occasion we spent with them while they are still visitors here in Canada. And for the filling up forms and answering the questions from the forms, our lawyers did it.

During our first meetings, he said that having this application is not 100% assurance of getting the approval just the same as with all sorts of application, but we can try! So we gamble and prayed that everything will gets into place. And thank God we all made it.
So what’s the exceptional circumstance? Are your parents in Canada?
hello
so did you get your AIP for your parents?