+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humanitarian and compassionate grounds processing time

joannewang016

Nov 9, 2017
My father applied for H&C on May 2016. He got approved end of July 2017 or early August 2017. We (my dad, mom and siblings) had our medicals done on August 2017 too.
Thank you so much for sharing this. My status showed "in process" in December after 8 months waiting. May I ask how long took yours from "in process" to "Approve"? Thanks again!

tyshow

Jun 10, 2015
I live in Edmonton, Alberta and would be appreciative if anyone on this forum know of a reliable immigration lawyer I can speak to regarding applying for PR on H&C grounds. I'd need a lawyer with a successful track record on similar applications of this nature.

Thank you.

boldon

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 June 2010
Doc's Request.
20 October 2010
AOR Received.
January 2011
IELTS Request
included in application
File Transfer...
not applicable
Med's Request
13 February 2014
Med's Done....
19 March 2014
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
3 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
2 June 2014 (yahoo!)
LANDED..........
mid October 2014
I live in Edmonton, Alberta and would be appreciative if anyone on this forum know of a reliable immigration lawyer I can speak to regarding applying for PR on H&C grounds. I'd need a lawyer with a successful track record on similar applications of this nature.

Thank you.
Jean Munn has experience in H&C applications and i believe she used to work with the IRCC

http://www.caronpartners.com/d-jean-munn

she is based in calgary. she also did a podcast on H&C applications (a bit long for those who are interested)

http://www.caronpartners.com/immigration-blog/2016/12/12/humanitarian-and-compassionate-applications

H&C applications are extremely hard to get approved. do not rely entirely on your lawyer. you will need to provide your lawyer all the information that you think can make this application a success and hopefully he / she can translate those information into an approval for you

dimpu

Jun 14, 2016

Thank you.
Raj sharma in Calgary is experienced lawyer and he has been an ex immi officer before.