+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humanitarian and compassionate ground

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I see in online people are posting they gets first approval around 18/20 months it means more than 23 months more possible to approved my application. ?
That was previous processing which used to be in 2 stages. Due to the increase in asylum claims and asylum refusals there have also been more H&C claims so a longer wait for processing.

pream parajuli

Sep 18, 2018
That was previous processing which used to be in 2 stages. Due to the increase in asylum claims and asylum refusals there have also been more H&C claims so a longer wait for processing.
COVID 19 Making problems around the world, including Canada, now we have critical situations no job ,, no H&C application approved till 2 years , deep trouble us .. do you know what immigration thing-king about this?

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
COVID 19 Making problems around the world, including Canada, now we have critical situations no job ,, no H&C application approved till 2 years , deep trouble us .. do you know what immigration thing-king about this?
They are probably just trying to get the entire system from collapsing, since I'm sure having a pandemic occur was the last thing they thought they'd have to deal with

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
H&C judgements were taking 3 years before COVID. That is due to the fact that many more people are applying for H&C after being refused asylum or if they don’t have any other way to get PR. Many feel that they have little to lose and they will get to remain for 2-3 more years. Covid 19 is likely to make the wait a bit longer but so are the increasing number of H&C applications. H&C is low priority compared to saving the healthcare system and economy from a disaster. If you can’t afford to remain in Canada your case will continue to be processed if you leave.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buletruck

pream parajuli

Sep 18, 2018
H&C judgements were taking 3 years before COVID. That is due to the fact that many more people are applying for H&C after being refused asylum or if they don’t have any other way to get PR. Many feel that they have little to lose and they will get to remain for 2-3 more years. Covid 19 is likely to make the wait a bit longer but so are the increasing number of H&C applications. H&C is low priority compared to saving the healthcare system and economy from a disaster. If you can’t afford to remain in Canada your case will continue to be processed when you leave.
Thank you for your information ,

irochka832

Oct 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FSW
H&C judgements were taking 3 years before COVID. That is due to the fact that many more people are applying for H&C after being refused asylum or if they don’t have any other way to get PR. Many feel that they have little to lose and they will get to remain for 2-3 more years. Covid 19 is likely to make the wait a bit longer but so are the increasing number of H&C applications. H&C is low priority compared to saving the healthcare system and economy from a disaster. If you can’t afford to remain in Canada your case will continue to be processed if you leave.
As far as I know - if you leave, they may reject H&C once they know that you've left. Is it incorrect? Or due to the COVID situation exceptions can be made?

pream parajuli

Sep 18, 2018
As far as I know - if you leave, they may reject H&C once they know that you've left. Is it incorrect? Or due to the COVID situation exceptions can be made?
I love Canada ,i did lot Sternal for remind in Canada , I have to fight covid19 and wine for my H&C application , no choice....

pream parajuli

Sep 18, 2018
I love Canada ,i did lot Sternal for remind in Canada , I have to fight covid19 and wine for my H&C application , no choice....
I love Canada and this is my home and future. Previews days I did lot of sterling For remind in Canada . Now I have to fight against covid 19 for wine my H&C application,

irochka832

Oct 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FSW
I understand but each case is different and sometimes the circumstances are very very difficult. I am waiting for the resolution of H&C case for an elderly close relative and we haven't heard a word for 19 months already. I am not sure if she survives even one more year like that.

pream parajuli

Sep 18, 2018
I understand but each case is different and sometimes the circumstances are very very difficult. I am waiting for the resolution of H&C case for an elderly close relative and we haven't heard a word for 19 months already. I am not sure if she survives even one more one year .

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I understand but each case is different and sometimes the circumstances are very very difficult. I am waiting for the resolution of H&C case for an elderly close relative and we haven't heard a word for 19 months already. I am not sure if she survives even one more year like that.
Applicqtions for H&C are taking around 3 years to process.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
When you applied for H&C the wait times were similar. H&C is a last chance option and of chance approval are not great so that may not have been the beat option if you relative is not in good health. With covid I would expect wait times to increase slightly.

Reactions: Sam Singh