+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

humanitarian and compassionate case email

dimpu

Jun 14, 2016
Hello,

I applied for pr with h&c for my 1yrs son who is in India. I sent all the documents yesterday to cpc Mississauga and they have received it as per the post tracking number.

Can anyone tell me how can I track the application from now and what are the next steps?

Thanks in advance.:)
Hi, so if u sent that in ON, and if ur son is in India, they would probably sent the application to india’s delhi or bangalore visa office based on his location. Did u receive any email regarding this?

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
I applied for my arc application on March 28 2018, MP contacted immigration for an update and said it is in que for possessing. I have stage 1 of humanitarian approved with my family. Immigration requested an approved arc application before they can finalize the application and bring us back to Canada after being deported of a declined refugee claim. Does anyone know how long the application takes at the Canadian embassy in Rome Italy visa for Albanian citizens or an average time for these applications ?

Any help with be appreciated
How long it took to get your AIP? Any news yet?

babyfaced4real

Jun 16, 2018
Hi everyone. I guess i would say my case is a bit complicated but i am not sure if anyone has been in my shoes before so any expert or experienced advice would be appreciated.
My refugee case was negative but my kids were accepted, i quickly submitted an application for PR since the kids refugee
case was positive but not long after the Minister appealed the kids positive decision and it was subsequently overturned and removal order was issued.
But i got lucky as CBSA could'nt acquire a travel document for the kids from my country's embassy so we got pass the one year mark and i applied for PRRA. but to my surprise Cic asked the kids to go get their medical done 3 months ago while CBSA were still on our removal order case. I am so confused as to what to do because i was still hoping that the kids would be granted PR status so i couldnt apply for H&C and its been 3 months since i applied for PRRA and 3 Months since the kids medical but nothing yet as regards the kids PR application. What should i do at this stage because i cant Afford to hire a lawyer as i would want to apply for H&C myself?

Sina Ansarifard

Jul 2, 2018
Hello

Me and my wife are recognized refugees (religious minority) by UNHCR and we have been living in Turkey for almost 6 years and it is almost 3 years that we are waiting for them to send our applications to a third country for resettlement but because we have no friend or family member anywhere in the world they've done nothing for us ...
I was wondering if there is any chance for us to apply for a permanent residency visa on humanitarian and compassionate grounds from outside canada in our case Turkey ??
How and where should I start ? What applications and forms should I get ?
And if we can request a legal help from within Canada ?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello

Me and my wife are recognized refugees (religious minority) by UNHCR and we have been living in Turkey for almost 6 years and it is almost 3 years that we are waiting for them to send our applications to a third country for resettlement but because we have no friend or family member anywhere in the world they've done nothing for us ...
I was wondering if there is any chance for us to apply for a permanent residency visa on humanitarian and compassionate grounds from outside canada in our case Turkey ??
How and where should I start ? What applications and forms should I get ?
And if we can request a legal help from within Canada ?
No, you cannot apply for PR via H&C. You need to wait for UNHCR to resettle you.