Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
basically i wasn't working because i had a newborn but my husband was working construction and we had 70.000 dollars income.I have mention some details and the timeline at this page is the second post.Check it and if you have any questions is my pleasure to answer!

are you Portuguese or Brazilian

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
basically i wasn't working because i had a newborn but my husband was working construction and we had 70.000 dollars income.I have mention some details and the timeline at this page is the second post.Check it and if you have any questions is my pleasure to answer!

was he on itn or international tax number with a 09 number

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
He had work visa through the refugee status so even when was denied we still had work permit.

ok i gotta now you guys are here for good and cbsa cannot touch him

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
We are permanent residents years now so we are done thankfully after many struggles. Unfortunately, it is very hard the immigration process in Canada..

i am born and raise canadian i sponsored my husband inland spousal sponsorship in 2015 and he became a permanent resident in april 28 2017 he also do construction he is from Portugal so it was easy we had no relationship interview but landing interview

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
hello nermeensalhani,
did u receive an email saying you have been approved by the minster and the bottom half of the letter says you have to pass the seond stage? thats medical and so on. cos i didnt receive a medical request yet. have u received yours? also how long did it take btween the first email of approval to getting the medical request? thats if you have gotten it at the moment, thanks.
What do they mean by approved by the minister ? Could someone explain me this please ?

Vicky1993

Apr 28, 2018
What do they mean by approved by the minister ? Could someone explain me this please ?
When you receive the letter of the first stage of the h&c grounds if its approved it will say the letter that the minister approved your request based on h&c grounds considerations for permanent residency and that you will have to wait for the second stage to pass which means medicals clear criminal records etc when they send you..Have you applied for h&c and you are waiting for the decision??

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
When you receive the letter of the first stage of the h&c grounds if its approved it will say the letter that the minister approved your request based on h&c grounds considerations for permanent residency and that you will have to wait for the second stage to pass which means medicals clear criminal records etc when they send you..Have you applied for h&c and you are waiting for the decision??
Yes I have applied for h&c for my mother and waiting for the decision , I am her only child and based on our hardship I applied for it unfortunately while my mother’s application is on process my mother diagnosed with breast cancer and i am taking care of her of my mother during her hard time, this month is her surgery and everything going out of my pocket as she doesn’t have any medical access! I am going to upload this with her file rest will be luck ! It’s been one and half month since the officer started processing her file.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes I have applied for h&c for my mother and waiting for the decision , I am her only child and based on our hardship I applied for it unfortunately while my mother’s application is on process my mother diagnosed with breast cancer and i am taking care of her of my mother during her hard time, this month is her surgery and everything going out of my pocket as she doesn’t have any medical access! I am going to upload this with her file rest will be luck ! It’s been one and half month since the officer started processing her file.
Truly sorry to hear about your mom's condition. Best wishes and prayers that she gets well soon.

Keep the faith. Don't lose hope. Hopefully, she will get a positive H&C decision

Reactions: Alien_walkingalone

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
Truly sorry to hear about your mom's condition. Best wishes and prayers that she gets well soon.

Keep the faith. Don't lose hope. Hopefully, she will get a positive H&C decision
Hello Bryanna it was nice to hear from you after long time , maybe you can remember me how you helped me during my moms supervisa application by answering a lot of my questions, fortunately she was here but unfortunately our happiness was short-lived, right now I am scared to upload all this info with her file but I got no choice. I am trying to compare the cancer treatment between here in Canada with my country also will provide a letter of explanation, doctors provided letters also the social workers. Don’t know what going to happens, truly my mother needs me more right now ,she has become like a Baby as she got panicked a lot about her health issue. Any advice or suggestions would be really appreciated from you Bryanna.

Last edited:

MihailG

Feb 16, 2018
Visa Office......
Rome Italy
I applied for my arc application on March 28 2018, MP contacted immigration for an update and said it is in que for possessing. I have stage 1 of humanitarian approved with my family. Immigration requested an approved arc application before they can finalize the application and bring us back to Canada after being deported of a declined refugee claim. Does anyone know how long the application takes at the Canadian embassy in Rome Italy visa for Albanian citizens or an average time for these applications ?

Any help with be appreciated

MihailG

Feb 16, 2018
Visa Office......
Rome Italy

I applied for my arc application on March 28 2018, MP contacted immigration for an update and said it is in que for possessing. I have stage 1 of humanitarian approved with my family. Immigration requested an approved arc application before they can finalize the application and bring us back to Canada after being deported of a declined refugee claim. Does anyone know how long the application takes at the Canadian embassy in Rome Italy visa for Albanian citizens or an average time for these applications ?

Any help with be appreciated