+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

humanitarian and compassionate application-stage 1

Babykoh

Nov 9, 2018
Hi
I applied best interest of my chaild, I sent my file AUGUST 2018 , may i got request for med . June 2019i got AIP . Stage 1 .
Now waiting for stage 2 approval

Hi! Do you still have status here in canada when u apply H&C?
I applied also for best interest of the child..and at the same graduated from designated school but student is not eligible to apply PGWP. Because its private school.

Bobby_786

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hi! Do you still have status here in canada when u apply H&C?
I applied also for best interest of the child..and at the same graduated from designated school but student is not eligible to apply PGWP. Because its private school.
Hi
First of all Humanitarian is an application not status, until you get PR.
So yes I don't have status yet. But my application is in.

Check timeline
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YJ9uP_eDyzLjDiu3280BGMxp7wXZrZX69M4Ni6WqqHs/edit#gid=1265032437

Last edited:

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone

Does anyone have an idea where or how to get the PRRA application form. We receive mail from CBSA and thought of submitting PRRA before the our appointment dat with CBSA.

Please assist. Thank you
PRRa forms are not posted publicly. CBSA agent should hand them to you himself after he informs you that you are eligible to apply For PRRA. You will have 2 weeks to submit forms and another 2 weeks to submit evidences. Better not to rush and wait until last moment to submit (to buy time). Good luck! Let us know how it went

Reactions: Bobby_786

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Can anyone tell me that if applying for H&C is a good choice compared to other grounds? How about the successful rate? Is it difficult or smooth?
In the past few days, you have posted about applying for SINP, OINP, being an FSW applicant, WES assessments, submitting EE profiles as husband and wife and already having a COPR and needing to land. Now you are asking about H&C. Are you an incompetent consultant?

Sen88

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
In the past few days, you have posted about applying for SINP, OINP, being an FSW applicant, WES assessments, submitting EE profiles as husband and wife and already having a COPR and needing to land. Now you are asking about H&C. Are you an incompetent consultant?
Not really. Finding all possible ways.. my family members fall under different categories..

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
thanks.. but I have been checking this link but my information is not showing up, I use my UIC number to check, Canada Post delivered my application since May 1, 2020. I haven't gotten any update yet.. please may I know how long yours took to show up online?
It will likely be months before you get AOR.

Bobby_786

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
thanks.. but I have been checking this link but my information is not showing up, I use my UIC number to check, Canada Post delivered my application since May 1, 2020. I haven't gotten any update yet.. please may I know how long yours took to show up online?
Hi
UCI number I never use in this link... I use H000000000 like HnC file number

kattes

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Hello I have H and C application for my mom.Here's her timeline

Application submitted: Feb 2020
AOR: April 15 2020
Biometric Request: August 7 2020

Hoping to see more timeline under this category.

All the best for everybody!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello I have H and C application for my mom.Here's her timeline

Application submitted: Feb 2020
AOR: April 15 2020
Biometric Request: August 7 2020

Hoping to see more timeline under this category.

All the best for everybody!
Typically 2 years until you hear whether she gets AIP or is refused. You should be aware that parents do get denied for H&C even if widowed. It is a risky thing to apply for. Attached an example.

https://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/decisions/en/item/421303/index.do

Stanlex19

Jul 9, 2020
Hi everyone,
I just got my AOR on 13 August 2020 and biometrics request the same day.. my concern is does any one know how to go about it? Because service Canada is not offering the biometrics service now due to Covid19.