+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

humanitarian and compassionate application-stage 1

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
The statistics revealed during the following years the chance of success from within Canada or from outside of Canada:
In 2018 – from outside of Canada success was 3.8% and from within Canada 64.9%
In 2017 – from outside of Canada success was 1.7% and from within Canada 57.8%
In 2016 – from outside of Canada success was 2.5% and from within Canada 67.1%
In 2015 – from outside of Canada success was 0.5% and from within Canada 59.8%
In 2014 – from outside of Canada success was 0% and from within Canada 48.9%
In 2013 – from outside of Canada success was 0.6% and from within Canada 40.2%
my lawyer has already shown me these statistics before ! but i really don't understand why you told me this information that i already know ! we wre talking about visitors applying for residency under h&c and not chances for applicants who leaved canada right ???
@Buletruck i'm still waiting for your answer , why you changed the sybject of our conversation ???

Last edited:

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
my lawyer has already shown me these statistics before ! but i really don't understand why you told me this information that i already know ! we wre talking about visitors applying for residency under h&c and not chances for applicants who leaved canada right ???
@Buletruck i'm still waiting for your answer , why you changed the sybject of our conversation ???
You stated many visitors get PR under H&C. I simply stated many do not. Technically, less that half of H&C applications in total.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
yes, in this pint you're right , if the applicant leave canada he will have zero chance to be approved.
but don't worry sweatheart !everything will be fine ! especially in our case
Well, it’s good to be optimistic about your application toots. Let’s face facts, anyone with an H&C application faces an uphill battle, particularly if they just came here as a visitor and decided to stay, regardless of what they think their justification is.

Last edited:

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
Well, it’s good to be optimistic about your application toots. Let’s face facts, anyone with an H&C application faces an uphill battle, particularly if they just came here as a visitor and decided to stay, regardless of what they think their justification is.
I don't see where your brought this information but anyway ... I I have my reasons.
for my status, i'm not a clandestine ! i lost it before some months and i had a problem but i solved it after a long reconsideration alhamdoulilah thanks for god and for my lawyer even if he got 4500 $ for this reconsideration..... !
You stated many visitors get PR under H&C. I simply stated many do not. Technically, less that half of H&C applications in total.
I still do not see the relation between this and the fact that applications who leaved canada don't have any chances but it's okay

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Well, best of luck with your application. With a few exceptions we are all immigrants or children of immigrants in this country. A few more certainly won’t hurt.

Reactions: Melno48

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
no no no !!! who told you this false information that doesn't make sense !!!?? many peeople lived in canada for 5, 10, or even 15 years and they got rejection because they didn't try to regulirize their status before !
time spent in Canada can help but it's not like a calculator like when you stay here for a long time so you will be able to apply for residency under h&c! duration in Canada is part of the establishment factor but in H&C applications there are 3 important factors ! also establishment can be strengethened by other arguments , 5 or 10 years in canada without any integration will not really help !
Your tactic to arrive in Canada as visitors and remain in Canada as long as possible and then apply for H&C is still a huge risk. Members also don't appreciate people using tactics to try to secure PR instead of trying to find ways to secure PR via economic streams. Nothing stopping you from getting educated in Europe, working and qualifying for PR.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
i know xoxo ! but it will help more if you are from a third world country for exemple, than if you are danish or portuguese or japanese !
With H&C it doesn't have a huge impact. The only big reason for H&C that would affect some 3rd world countries would be access to certain medical treatments for a child.

kieranangell

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
My timeline:
Application received- Feb 14, 2020
In process- July 2020
AIP- September 11, 2020
Now waiting for my medical instruction letter while Biometrics is on hold since it is still not available.
Hi cN I messge you ? I got my first stage approval not sure what's next