+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

humanitarian and compassionate application-stage 1

Aubrey042878

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
Sorry about that but decision made before AIP is refusal.
Is it all of the cases like that? I am still staying positive. Because everytime i read the explanation if it's decision made either rejected or approved. I will just wait for the letter. It might come in few days. If refused that's fine i can do something else.

Aubrey042878

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
hello..I just want to ask something..
I apply for H&C submitted Oct. 2019 and it was start process on Oct. 2020 and now Jan. 2021 it says “decission made” and sent us a correspondence about our application..is this a good or bad thing..until now we didn’t receive the correspondence yet...thanks!
Hi how's your application any news?

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
Is it all of the cases like that? I am still staying positive. Because everytime i read the explanation if it's decision made either rejected or approved. I will just wait for the letter. It might come in few days. If refused that's fine i can do something else.
Yes unless, the person has a PRRA in process also then maybe the PRRA is approved and the H&C is denied

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
Also you can join this forum

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/h-c-humanitarian-ground-with-or-without-failed-refugee-claim.550176/

There are many applicants who had a failed H&C and applied again with more proof and got approved. Yes I agree, until you get the decision made letter you can figure out your next step

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi Ayanna how are you? Any news with your application? For me i am scared that my application is denied. My status change into decision made. I hope and pray that it won't
Hi Aubrey I’m so sorry hear that
Unfortunately if decision before Aip it’s refusal