Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2009
Doc's Request.
documents sent on 22th june received on 24th june(AZIZW)
AOR Received.
ECAS 'Received by Visa office 'changed on 24th Aug 2010 waiting for 2nd AOR
As of April 1, 2010, applications for permanent residence under the Economic categories for citizens or residents of Pakistan will be processed by our office in London, UK. The economic categories are comprised of Federal skilled Workers, Federal Investors, Self-Employed, Entrepreneurs, Provincial Nominees and Quebec-selected Permanent Workers and Business People. Although Islamabad will continue processing a few applications that are close to completion, the majority are being

transferred to London. The file transfer of existing permanent residence applications under the Economic categories is currently underway.

If you have received instructions from our office in Islamabad to submit documents, please submit the documents to our mission in Islamabad as instructed.

If you have received instructions from CIO Sydney to submit your application package, please submit these documents to our mission in London. If you have already submitted your application package to Islamabad, then Islamabad will automatically forward this on to London.

If you are enquiring if your application has been transferred and will be processed in London, please be advised that our office will contact you when we are in a position to begin processing your application. You may resend your enquiry after October 2010 if you have not received any correspondence from our office. We regret that our

office cannot provide status updates at this time.

At this point, it is too early to tell what the new processing times will be for these cases in London.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or email to the mailing address or email address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address or email address. Please also notify us if you would like to withdraw your application. For all other updates, wait until you are contacted by our office or the Islamabad office.

We thank you for your patience during this transition period and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
I have already submited the full documents to London Visa office, CIC Canada mentioned in the intial review to submit the full documents to islamabad but as i submited full documents on 22 june 2010 till then i can't download islamabad visa office forms. keeping in view the web site which clearly mentioned that now the applications will be processed at london Visa office. I send full application directly to london Visa office.will it be affecting my

q2hassan

Star Member
Mar 5, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2009
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
please help me ?????????????

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

q2hassan said:
please help me ?????????????
1. How? What help do you need?
2. You send your full application to London, London will process it. The Isbad forms are on the Visa office specific for London.

rizwan72

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
My applicant reached 23th Jun 2010 to CIO. I have mentioned Islamabad, Pakistan as I have applied from Pakistan.
Will my application will return because I selected Islamabad, Pakistan instead of London, UK because from 1st Apr 2010 Pakistani applications will be processed by London office?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rizwan72 said:
My applicant reached 23th Jun 2010 to CIO. I have mentioned Islamabad, Pakistan as I have applied from Pakistan.
Will my application will return because I selected Islamabad, Pakistan instead of London, UK because from 1st Apr 2010 Pakistani applications will be processed by London office?
Yes, it probably will be returned.

rizwan72

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
Is there any way out to correct my mistake as my application reached on 23th jun 2010 and will take almost one and half month to process?

q2hassan

Star Member
Mar 5, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2009
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
i mentioned UK but i didn't send the application to islamabad as CIC canada mentioned i directly send it to london will that affect?