Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I also received a similar information letter with the same wording.
Did you get your study permit extension approved?
Did you apply along with family ?
Gap in your studies ?

What's your profile ?
Since a lot of people applied in the last 4 months and got approved within 35 days on average.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Just got my extension approved .

Applied July 3rd
Approved August 9 .

Drifter@1981

Jul 17, 2019
Mine extension applied 10 may its been 101 days they are still working on files from 27 of april this system is joke no man power too many immigrant lol

moneykicks007

Aug 28, 2019
Hey!

I applied for study permit extension on Aug 18 last month and on Sep 21 I received a message on my account that my file got transferred to immigration office in Edmonton.

Anyone in similar situation or got permit from Edmonton office in the past, I’m little worried about it cause my friend applied for extension on Aug 20th and she got her permit approved today.

amadio

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
I applied on July 4th ( 54 days ago)and open work permit for my wife and 2 study permits for my kids and still no answer

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hey!

I applied for study permit extension on Aug 18 last month and on Sep 21 I received a message on my account that my file got transferred to immigration office in Edmonton.

Anyone in similar situation or got permit from Edmonton office in the past, I’m little worried about it cause my friend applied for extension on Aug 20th and she got her permit approved today.
Aug and Sept ?

Reactions: Akarshit

wzy680913

Sep 12, 2019
I was appiled SP ext on May 23rd, Untill today I get nothing from Local Office (IRCC Agent was told me it is transfered to Local Office). It is almost 4 month. Any one could help? I'm going to talk to local MP for my SP EXT next week.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I was appiled SP ext on May 23rd, Untill today I get nothing from Local Office (IRCC Agent was told me it is transfered to Local Office). It is almost 4 month. Any one could help? I'm going to talk to local MP for my SP EXT next week.

What’s your application about ?
Extending alone or with family ?
Why are you extending ?

wzy680913

Sep 12, 2019
What’s your application about ?
Extending alone or with family ?
Why are you extending ?
It is Study Permit Extention and olny for my self. I should be graduted this April, but I missed one course which means I have to take it this year of Sept. Still waiting for it and going to talk to MP next week.

Hameshk

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
It is Study Permit Extention and olny for my self. I should be graduted this April, but I missed one course which means I have to take it this year of Sept. Still waiting for it and going to talk to MP next week.
Hi I'm having same delay in my wp extension too its 5 months passed since no decision file under eligibility review.
I was Also planning to go local MP.
Do you think MP can help us I mean have you ever heard or experienced if someone goes to MP and they help them,
I'm in Surrey my MP is alot busy and election too don't know what he can do?

wzy680913

Sep 12, 2019
Hi I'm having same delay in my wp extension too its 5 months passed since no decision file under eligibility review.
Do you think MP can help us I mean have you ever heard or experienced if someone goes to MP and they help them,
I have no idea if they could help. But I was asked lawyer and some Canadians they said It helps more than yourself talk to IRCC. Good Luck, hope get good news from you.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
On what basis have you applied work permit extension ?