+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HSC/ WES Maharashtra board post Dec 2018

Shweta_Desai

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Hello friends.

I wanted to check if anyone has done the WES document submission for HSC 12th Std. Maharashtra board. The policy for WES acceptance has changed and they are asking for direct mailing of transcripts from the Board / University.

Has anyone followed this recently and can guide whether Navi Mumbai / Vashi center does send envelope directly to WES ?
And what is the fees for same , any contact information or similar thread.

Your help is much appreciated.
Regards,
Shweta.

skape7

Apr 24, 2017
Hello friends.

I wanted to check if anyone has done the WES document submission for HSC 12th Std. Maharashtra board. The policy for WES acceptance has changed and they are asking for direct mailing of transcripts from the Board / University.

Has anyone followed this recently and can guide whether Navi Mumbai / Vashi center does send envelope directly to WES ?

Regards,
Shweta.
The Higher Secondary Certificate exam qualifies as a 'Pre-Secondary' exam and hence can be ignored for credential assessment. As a FSW applicant, you only need to get your highest post-secondary educational credential assessed (Certificate, Diploma, Masters etc...).

manuuu

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Needs WES done for educational purpose. Please advise if anyone have done their HSC evaluated.

Apr 15, 2020
Hello friends.

Regards,
Shweta.
d

did you get any answers to above processs plz reply