+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HR Professionals In Canada

Jason888

May 11, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Hi Vimal
I am an MBA - HR from India carrying a 5+ year experience in HR Business Partnering / HR Talent Management / HR Employee relations.
I am planning to move to Canada between July - September 2019 as I am awaiting my PR to be approved by June. As I have some time in hand before moving, I would like to do some course / certification in HR which can help me land a job soon, may be some online courses from Canadian Universities etc.

Any help or suggestion in how to approach to continue my career as a HR professional would be really helpful. Please advice on how to start preparing. Thanks in advance. Please add me in the group

Jason888

May 11, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Hi Vimal,. My number is 9.8.4.1.6.4.4.4.4.9.please add me to the WhatsApp group.
I am an MBA - HR from India carrying a 5+ year experience in HR Business Partnering / HR Talent Management / HR Employee relations.
I am planning to move to Canada between July - September 2019 as I am awaiting my PR to be approved by June. As I have some time in hand before moving, I would like to do some course / certification in HR which can help me land a job soon, may be some online courses from Canadian Universities etc.

Any help or suggestion in how to approach to continue my career as a HR professional would be really helpful. Please advice on how to start preparing. Thanks in advance

Vkeycyres

Dec 11, 2018
Hi all, I'm currently in Montreal, since I'm not a bilingual I couldn't find any job here. I'm planning to move to Toronto, can you also include me in the Toronto WhatsApp group.
I'm an MBA grad with 5+ years of experience in end to end HR activities. Mob 4382238225

rathia

Sep 15, 2015
Toronto

Any help or suggestion in how to approach to continue my career as a HR professional would be really helpful. Please advice on how to start preparing. Thanks in advance.
Have you registered for the Pre-Arrival program ? Check ACCES Employment Website. They have a separate program for HR Professionals. This is a free program and can be registered by those who are planning to reach Canada in next 2-6 months. This is a Canadian Government funded program and apart from ACCES Employment there are other agencies also which provide this program.

These details might help you :-

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pre-arrival-tips-countdown-has-begun.632278/

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Have you registered for the Pre-Arrival program ? Check ACCES Employment Website. They have a separate program for HR Professionals. This is a free program and can be registered by those who are planning to reach Canada in next 2-6 months. This is a Canadian Government funded program and apart from ACCES Employment there are other agencies also which provide this program.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pre-arrival-tips-countdown-has-begun.632278/
Hi,

I didn't find their program as beneficial.
Instead, if you can look for starting preparation for CHRP (Certified Human Resources Professional) and CHRL (Certified Human Resources Leader.
Meanwhile look for a job close to the same role or may be some survival job.

Good Luck

Reactions: manaise

Akarthick

Apr 25, 2019
Hi, I have received the request for Passport today. Me and my spouse work in the HR space and we are really looking forward for getting support in terms of employment.

I have 7 years of experience - 4 years in Engineering/Manufacturing and 3 years in Learning and Development
My husband has 12 years of experience in HR recruitment and Analytics.

We are hoping to land in Canada by end of Aug or beginning of Sep. Could any of you please route us to the right employment search methods?

Thanks,
Abinaya

rathia

Sep 15, 2015
Toronto
Hi,

I didn't find their program as beneficial.
Instead, if you can look for starting preparation for CHRP (Certified Human Resources Professional) and CHRL (Certified Human Resources Leader.
Meanwhile look for a job close to the same role or may be some survival job.

Good Luck
Thanks ! I am not an HR professional. However, few of my friends and colleagues have undergone their program and were benefited by the interaction with the consultants. They will help you in preparing the resume in Canadian format and the TRIEC Mentoring program is very effective. I had registered for the supply chain program.

Viralkumar

Jul 29, 2019
Dear all,

Ashwani hasn’t seen any of the recent posts it seems. Hence, I have taken the liberty to make a new group for HR Professionals and added few of you to the group.

Others interested can pm me with their Whatsapp numbers to be a part of the group.

Cheers
Vimal
Hi Vimal,
I am Viralkumar having experience of 7 yeras in HR filed. please add me in this group.

vidhyaks21

Nov 5, 2019
Hi there!
I have 15 years experience in HR, got my PR and will be landing in Toronto in February 2020. Kindly add my number as well to your HR group, if that is still active. Vidhya 00919535773272

Reactions: Dips12

Dips12

Oct 24, 2019
Hi there!
I have 15 years experience in HR, got my PR and will be landing in Toronto in February 2020. Kindly add my number as well to your HR group, if that is still active. Vidhya 00919535773272
Hi Vidhya... What was your CRS score like? Or did you get a PNP? I have made my PR application this week and waiting. Some guidance would be helpful. I jave 13 years of work ex in HR

Supriya CS

Dec 25, 2019
I have 12+ years of experience India HRBP HR Employee relations, Talent Management, over all a Generalist Profile.
Very early stages of the process..

However, I would like to understand the courses that would be helpful to enhance the career opportunities

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017

Hi,
Can you suggest a good pre-arrival service for BC as ACCES is for Ontario. something equivalent to ACCES and provides job search help, resume building support, programs in HR etc