+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to withdraw application from TR to PR pathway

Genus sharma

May 23, 2021
I am looking to withdraw my application under the TR to PR essential worker stream I know we can just withdraw our application by requesting a refund but I would like to re-apply under the same stream after correcting some of my forms so, do we get the option to apply again from the same login ID or do we have to make a new account and if we make a new account do they let us submit another application with the same UCI???

Thanks
Yes you can re apply but it would be better if you create new account and apply under same stream

Basilvarghese

May 13, 2021
I just got the refund but never got an official confirmation that my file was withdrawn or refused as I took my refund. Nothing i got so far and i chose to apply in express entry instead.

If the money was refunded. That means they won't be looking at our application. It denotes that our file has been closed

Basilvarghese

May 13, 2021
Yes you can re apply but it would be better if you create new account and apply under same stream
Just withdrwa
[/QUOT

If your form isn't properly filled, just withdraw. Request a refund. It will be acceptable if you have the option of applying for the same plan. Filling out all forms accurately and submitting them again is preferable than receiving a rejection due to an incomplete application

MkaurRai

Sep 25, 2021
Hi, did you apply with same login credentials or different one. If you applied with another login ID, did you get your AOR

Sep 28, 2021
I also got file number after receiving refund.
Any updates about how Ircc will handle it
i haven't heard anything back from them but there're ppl getting letters asking them to repay the fees becasue they assumed that insufficient funds were due to payment issues on the first 2 days of portal open.
also heard ppl saying that if you dont wanna go ahead with the app you should send them a webform using your app# which should be included in the letter asking for money