+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to withdraw application from TR to PR pathway

Genus sharma

May 23, 2021
Hi, I applied under healthcare stream but my forms were not correctly filled , like too many mistakes.
Please please anybody can help me how to withdraw my application without application number so that i can get my full refund.Thanks

Genus sharma

May 23, 2021
Yes i got my refund within 24 hours. Go to the link above and request refund from eservices account where u paid intially.

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Yes i got my refund within 24 hours. Go to the link above and request refund from eservices account where u paid intially.
Did you withdraw through webform, how long did the withdrawal process take, also you did it without your application number right ?
Thanks

Rainbow.guy

Mar 29, 2019
Considering if quota is available in a particular stream, Did anyone reapplied after requesting a refund from this program. Should we have to wait for withdraw notification and apply from same login credentials or we can create new login credentials and apply immediately after requesting refund.

Dest2

Dec 2, 2020
Considering if quota is available in a particular stream, Did anyone reapplied after requesting a refund from this program. Should we have to wait for withdraw notification and apply from same login credentials or we can create new login credentials and apply immediately after requesting refund.
I’m wondering the same. If I find an answer to this question I’ll let you know.

Millie08

Apr 2, 2021
Did anyone recieve refund and re-applied in the same category? If yes, did you get AOR after re-applying?