+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to withdraw application from TR to PR pathway

Richy2

Star Member
May 13, 2019
i just realized some of the dates in my PR application forms are not consistent with my other applications. could that me a misrepresentation? Kindly advice, so i will withdraw or not.

Jashan_1990

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
I am looking to withdraw my application under the TR to PR essential worker stream I know we can just withdraw our application by requesting a refund but I would like to re-apply under the same stream after correcting some of my forms so, do we get the option to apply again from the same login ID or do we have to make a new account and if we make a new account do they let us submit another application with the same UCI???

Thanks

Ris411

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Hi guys I have applied in essential non healthcare stream but I want to widraw my previous application under IG stream.But my lawyer saying you can’t Widraw without AOR.But I know that I can get refund using the receipt number simply by making new account on payment services.I am just wondering If I request to refund the money will go to lawyers account is there is any way I can get refund money in my account.

Basilvarghese

May 13, 2021
HI
If Ircc refund the amount in TR to PR pathway.That means the application is withdrawn or we have to do anything to close the file?

Gz25

Aug 30, 2021
One more question..
When we filing application for express entry,they are asking have u filed for PR application before....
What will be my answer??
Hey, have you got an answer? It's same with me I applied for tr to pr and now I got invitation for express entry. I did refund request but have not yet received fees. While filling form for express entry it asks have you applied for PR before and I only have Receipt number of tr to pr, have not received AOR. So what should be my answer? If I answer yes then it asks for PR file number

Please guide

Basilvarghese

May 13, 2021
You can withdraw your application before receiving an AOR.I simply withdrew and received a full refund.I applied for express entrance and am awaiting a response. Because we don't have a file number, you can respond No to that inquiry

Genus sharma

May 23, 2021
I just got the refund but never got an official confirmation that my file was withdrawn or refused as I took my refund. Nothing i got so far and i chose to apply in express entry instead.