+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to update current mailing address online?

bikbis

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I received the email confirmation (along with UCI and Application Number) from Centralized-Intake-Office, however I also noticed that they have my address wrong.

Is there a way for them to notify or update the address online?

Thanks in advance!

-BikBis

bikbis

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I couldn't do it online(that option was on available to me when I log into the portal)

I guess my only option is to email them.

Thanks anyways!

-BikBis

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bikbis said:
I couldn't do it online(that option was on available to me when I log into the portal)

I guess my only option is to email them.

Thanks anyways!

-BikBis
When you have an IMM file number from CIC then only you will be able to go online for any updates or enquiry.
However,you can send the address by e mail. After getting AOR, you could check online about the update.

bikbis

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wilson said:
When you have an IMM file number from CIC then only you will be able to go online for any updates or enquiry.
However,you can send the address by e mail. After getting AOR, you could check online about the update.
Thanks Wilson,

Since they have my address wrong, I might not be getting mail from them thus No IMM file number I guess.

However, I did receive UCI, Application and payment receipt number in my email and I was able to check the application status online.

I did email them regarding the address they messed up, hopefully they will correct this.

thanks again,

-BikBis