+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to track indian registered post which is sent to WES by PTU?

saveri

Oct 1, 2018
I didn't address it to any particular person, I just mentioned my WES reference number and the address.

aditya vyas

Oct 9, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have submitted my transcript via registered post, I tracked my consignment in india post and last status shows
'MUMBAI AIR Insert item into bag'. After that I made one complaint and status for that is pending. In WES also it is not received.
Can any one help how I can track about further information

Rmv.18

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
I had contacted Indian Post via nsh.chennai@indiapost.gov.in.You can find a similar email address for Mumbai.Just search the Indian Post website for it.Unfortunately,it cannot be tracked once it leaves India.You can try to track it on WES website.They will notify when the package has been received.It took me 3 weeks.
Hi Guys,

I have submitted my transcript via registered post, I tracked my consignment in india post and last status shows
'MUMBAI AIR Insert item into bag'. After that I made one complaint and status for that is pending. In WES also it is not received.
Can any one help how I can track about further information
had contacted

Nov 10, 2019
My university sent my docs through registered post on 25 Nov 2019 from Patna, Bihar to WES Canada. Last update made on 30th Nov 2019 that says item bagged at KOLKATA AIR FOREIGN RLO BUILDING. After that there is no update. Also checked with WES they have not yet received the docs. Can anybody suggest what to do next. Its been almost 55 days.

Rmv.18

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
My university sent my docs through registered post on 25 Nov 2019 from Patna, Bihar to WES Canada. Last update made on 30th Nov 2019 that says item bagged at KOLKATA AIR FOREIGN RLO BUILDING. After that there is no update. Also checked with WES they have not yet received the docs. Can anybody suggest what to do next. Its been almost 55 days.
Try to contact packpost@gmail.com