+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to track indian registered post which is sent to WES by PTU?

upinderkaur

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Can anybody tell How to track Indian registered post (Transcripts) which is sent to WES by PTU?

I can only see the last status "Item picked" location : New Delhi which was posted on 22/10. After that there is no change in the shipping status.

Can anybody suggest if we can track it till Canada or is it going to remain same?

Thanks.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
upinderkaur said:
Hi all,

Can anybody please help me?
Canadian post Office is not putting up tracking for such type of post deliveries online anymore. So your only way is to check average delivery times as stated from your post Office and then contact WES directly to check if they have recieved documents.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DeepDee said:
it may work

17track.net / en
No it does not work. all those trackers get that datas from Post offices. Canada post Office is not offering that service anymore.

upinderkaur

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This link is showing the same status "In transit" on 22/10. After that no update !!

crimsonautumn

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unfortunately, you will need to rely on the WES status change. Infact, when I raised a complaint for not being able to track my registered post, it didn't change status at all. During the meantime, WES status changed to Documents Received. After another month, I got a call from India Post asking whether I got any updates from WES. When I said yes, she told me that she would now close my complaint !

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thing is that until now I did not experience anything like that in any other country, all other post offices do this tracking (including USA, Russia, Brazilia, New Zealand or India). Not that it is that hard to scan the bar code on the envelope. And again, also they do not put tracking only they still have to get signature from the recepient. (so plenty time to scan at that point).

upinderkaur

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey all,

Transcripts are delivered to WES canada but shipping status is not changed yet. And I am not concerned about that too now as WES has already received them.

Thanks all for your help.

DeepDee

Nov 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
upinderkaur said:
Hey all,

Transcripts are delivered to WES canada but shipping status is not changed yet. And I am not concerned about that too now as WES has already received them.

Bravo

newlife2018

Jan 19, 2018
Finally how much total time it took?, I am in the same boat, my transcripts left India on 12 April, still waiting to see my status changed on WES website.:(, please guide. Thanks.

Hey all,

Tar786

Nov 17, 2017
Finally how much total time it took?, I am in the same boat, my transcripts left India on 12 April, still waiting to see my status changed on WES website.:(, please guide. Thanks.
Any update? My university has sent the documents on 19th May and the last status on Indian post is ‘insert item in to the bag’ on 25th May. Since than no change in status and WES status is Awaiting for documents. Request you to pl share the timelines

newlife2018

Jan 19, 2018
Any update? My university has sent the documents on 19th May and the last status on Indian post is ‘insert item in to the bag’ on 25th May. Since than no change in status and WES status is Awaiting for documents. Request you to pl share the timelines

Hi Friend,
My timelines are below, wish you good luck:
  1. Update on India Post Website : 12/04/2018 : Insert item into bag (Otb)
  2. Then I waited waited and waited, also wrote a complaint on India Post Website and 2 inquiries on WES website.
  3. On May 10, I received email from WES - they received my documents and have started evaluation.

Hope this helps. Good Luck again.

Gibacho

Aug 13, 2017
I have sent two packages with Indian speed post earlier in Nov'17 - it takes around 22-23 days from the day of posting to the day the package reflects on the wes website (track package option).
Also my university in UK sent the transcripts directly to wes canada - through a non registered post. It also took around the same time, though I couldn't measure the exact days - as the tracking number wasnt there and so couldnt be tracked accurately on wes site.

saveri

Oct 1, 2018
I posted on 1st Oct via registered post and was told that this won't be tracked once it leaves India. On the website I see 2 services which he didnt tell me about when I registered my post. Not sure if I had opted for these services it would have been tracked. Any idea?

Advice of Delivery Charges 10.00 INR
Delivery In Person Charges 5.00 INR

Did anyone try tracking their registered post on https://www.canadapost.ca ? I see my other India post speed post can be tracked here.