+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to track indian registered post which is sent to WES by PTU?

saveri

Oct 1, 2018
I posted on 1st Oct via registered post and was told that this won't be tracked once it leaves India. On the website I see 2 services which he didnt tell me about when I registered my post. Not sure if I had opted for these services it would have been tracked. Any idea?

Advice of Delivery Charges 10.00 INR
Delivery In Person Charges 5.00 INR

Did anyone try tracking their registered post on https://www.canadapost.ca ? I see my other India post speed post can be tracked here.
Update : On 22nd Oct WES has updated that the documents are received. Though at the indiapost tracking link it still shows update only till 2nd Oct.

Saumik

Nov 9, 2018
I am currently facing this issue. My Transcript was sent from Punjab Technical University to IQAS canada on October 31 2018. The last update is 'delivered in Tilak nagar-Delhi' on Nov. 3. what is the timeline for the courier to reach canada if anyone can suggest? Not able to contact India post customer care as well.

saveri

Oct 1, 2018
I am currently facing this issue. My Transcript was sent from Punjab Technical University to IQAS canada on October 31 2018. The last update is 'delivered in Tilak nagar-Delhi' on Nov. 3. what is the timeline for the courier to reach canada if anyone can suggest? Not able to contact India post customer care as well.
No other option but to wait around 20-25 days from the date it was posted for WES to update its status. They wont update it online on indiapost.gov.in if it is registered post.

Saumik

Nov 9, 2018
No other option but to wait around 20-25 days from the date it was posted for WES to update its status. They wont update it online on indiapost.gov.in if it is registered post.
Thanks for your reply. I guess I have to wait now. My ECA was rejected by WES due to conflict between Punjab Techinal University and WES. So I applied to IQAS and they don’t have any online portal to check the status.

resham24

Jan 15, 2019
Thanks for your reply. I guess I have to wait now. My ECA was rejected by WES due to conflict between Punjab Techinal University and WES. So I applied to IQAS and they don’t have any online portal to check the status.
i am facing the same problem as my documents sent by PTu to IQAS on 28th nov and on 22nd nov
status is coming of only delhi : Processed at sorting center on 24th nov, New Delhi, Delhi, India
& other is Processed at sorting center,New Delhi, Delhi, India

I dnt knw what to do now how much they will take to deliver these documents . can anybody tell me?

resham24

Jan 15, 2019
i am facing the same problem as my documents sent by PTu to IQAS on 28th nov and on 22nd nov
status is coming of only delhi : Processed at sorting center on 24th nov, New Delhi, Delhi, India
& other is Processed at sorting center,New Delhi, Delhi, India

I dnt knw what to do now how much they will take to deliver these documents . can anybody tell me?

Gibacho

Aug 13, 2017
With Indian Speed post it takes around 20-25 days to reach. Problem is that once it reaches outside India, the tracking is limited. Only once the package is received by Wes that you can track.

resham24

Jan 15, 2019
With Indian Speed post it takes around 20-25 days to reach. Problem is that once it reaches outside India, the tracking is limited. Only once the package is received by Wes that you can track.
but mine degrees were sent to IQAS and i am not confirmed from anywr. so what to do now

TarunBhutani

Mar 26, 2019
Hi People,

I have a query on a registered post sent from india to canada-guelph(ICAS) on feb 16th 2019 from delhi, it shows as item bagged on feb 18th,2019. Doesn't have any updates on Canadian postal website. what do i do next...

Regards,
Tarun

aashish21

Mar 21, 2019
he
Update : On 22nd Oct WES has updated that the documents are received. Though at the indiapost tracking link it still shows update only till 2nd Oct.
hey

did you face any issue in registered post
should i go with registered or speed post
registered post is so economical(time delay of 10 days is fine)

kindly contact me on 9540444025 or gupta.aashish2012@gmail.com

saveri

Oct 1, 2018
No I didn't
he

hey

did you face any issue in registered post
should i go with registered or speed post
registered post is so economical(time delay of 10 days is fine)

kindly contact me on 9540444025 or gupta.aashish2012@gmail.com

No I didn't face any issue except the time delay and no tracking after it leaves from here.Just that you feel so clueless about your package until you hear back from WES. But considering the difference in the cost registered post is good.

Also if you are sending it to WES check the updated instructions from Dec 1st that the transcripts need to be sent directly from the institute.

aashish21

Mar 21, 2019
No I didn't

No I didn't face any issue except the time delay and no tracking after it leaves from here.Just that you feel so clueless about your package until you hear back from WES. But considering the difference in the cost registered post is good.

Also if you are sending it to WES check the updated instructions from Dec 1st that the transcripts need to be sent directly from the institute.
thanks for the quick reply
i read on google that registered psot has to be registered in name of addressee and speed post in name of address(registered post will be handed over to that particular person only) so can you confirm in whose name did you register your documents
i know about the new rules and they are real pain,i have somehow convinced my university to post the documents but they do registered post
so that is why i am enquiring if registered post is fine and works
is there any chance that it will not reach or some safety concerns in comparison with speed post