How to remove my spouse from My PR application

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Yes, masters and 2 years experience for me in Canada, spouse had 1 year plus 3 years experience back home

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
He does not have Canadian degree, only 1 year work experience in Canada. Work experience back home does not count for dependent. It counted for me as the PA

OliviaBBB

Star Member
May 25, 2020
You are lucky... my husband just got refused visa to Canada for the 5th time... I don’t know what to do. Just wait for our pr

Marthaalex00

Feb 16, 2021
Hi there, please help

My spouse was international student. Me and our daughter wore in his original Express entry application. After We came to Canada as visitors, we got separated and I claim refugee. Me and our daughter got accepted as a protected person and we are in the process of applying our PR. My ex husband wants to include my daughter in his application as non- accompanying dependent. I want to know if it affect his PR application if he doesn’t include our daughter since she will get her PR though me. I don’t want to get things complicated for my daughter. Thank you.

Michelle300

Jun 26, 2021
Hi There,

I need help and opinion of experts please.

I have applied my PR through AINP on a Paper Base application and got my AOR in Feb, linked my application as well on cic.

Right now I am the main applicant and my spouse is a dependent. Unfortunately, things did not work out btw us and we are having a Divorce. Since Marriage was registered in PAKISTAN, and we both hold Pakistani passports divorce laws are going to be followed of Pakistan. So far, I only sent a divorce deed notice to spouse address and to Union Council. It will take around three months of the process to get the Divorce Certificate from the Union Council to make it legally seperated.

My concern is should I tell CiC right now to remove my spouse( dependent) from my PR file or should I wait until I get the Divorce certificate from Pakistan ? If I tell right now they will ask for the legally separated document which will I get in next three months. But, If I wait to get the certificate what If I get a call for Medical of me and my spouse ? Please give some opinions.

My timeline is : PR paper based application thru AINP got AOR Feb 05, 2017 profile linked with CiC and waiting for Medical now.

Any help would be highly appreciated
Hello! Did you get any response to this? Please share if you did

Michelle300

Jun 26, 2021
Good day
Please how do I go about changing my spouse status from accompanying to not accompanying?
I got my Copr in January, added my spouse after. The assessment is ongoing (he has done biometrics, medicals and security check which all shows passed) however he will no longer be accompanying me and would want me to remove him from the profile
Please kindly drop any tips that can help
Will any document be required by ircc?

Preeti sidhu

Aug 9, 2017
Hi everyone can someone guide me here .I am a primary applicant and submitted my PR application file in 2019 Jan am waiting for medical but now I want to remove my husband ' s name from the application because things r not going well and we want to saparate .We have not taken any official step as yet .
Will it effect on my application?
Do I need to submit some court documents for that?

Reactions: Odimo and maher1980

Prabh9257

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Hi everyone can someone guide me here .I am a primary applicant and submitted my PR application file in 2019 Jan am waiting for medical but now I want to remove my husband ' s name from the application because things r not going well and we want to saparate .We have not taken any official step as yet .
Will it effect on my application?
Do I need to submit some court documents for that?
Sorry to hear that you have to go through this @legalfalcon sir can you please guide here?

Reactions: Jasaman

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Good day
Please how do I go about changing my spouse status from accompanying to not accompanying?
I got my Copr in January, added my spouse after. The assessment is ongoing (he has done biometrics, medicals and security check which all shows passed) however he will no longer be accompanying me and would want me to remove him from the profile
Please kindly drop any tips that can help
Will any document be required by ircc?
Just don't bother doing anything. Since you are the main applicant, you can complete the process on your own. When you do the landing, tell them that you've separated (is that what happened?) and they will remove your spouse to non-accompanying and that person will not receive COPR.

Since you are the main applicant you can land on your own, the dependents on the other hand would have to complete the landing after or at the same time as the main applicant.

I am assuming have control over the IRCC account you used to apply, hence you'll be the one to know how the application has progressed.