+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to immigrade to canada

barbiezth

May 16, 2009
hello,
im from greece and i want to know how to immigrade to canada.
My fiance is canadian and lives there. i want to know what i have to do.
Is easiest to get married him in greece first or not?
Please inform me.
thanks in advance

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
You have two choices.. one get married in Greece.. probably the easiest way.
Or two.. get a Travel Visa to Canada and get married there. Ofcourse you would have to prove that you have ties to Greece and that you would be returning to Greece. Job letters, education, bank accounts etc. Also if they somehow found out that your purpose of going to Canada was for marriage they might refuse the travel visa as they would suspect that you wouldn't return to your home country.

After your marriage, you can apply for outland spousal sponsorship and make sure you have lots of proof of your relationship, travel itineraries, pictures, emails, letters, cards, receipts anything that ties you two together as a couple.
If you have any detailed questions feel free to ask.. this forum is full of ppl with lots of experience..
Good luck!

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The sponsorship application can be found here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp There are 3 parts to the application: the sponsorship application, your application for permanent residence and region specific forms. You will need the guide for West Europe which includes instructions for Greece.