Upfront
Med's Done....
12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-2017
LANDED..........
10-2017
Hi guys,

I'm struggling, because I can't get to the document checklist in my Permanent Residence Application. Theres a number of steps to complete, I suspect prior to them showing the document checklist, but I need to know NOW, what docs I need to collect and how to collect them. I am working on finishing my 10 years history for both myself and my spouse, and with the exact dates requirement, it is hard and will take time. But I am in the process of getting my medicals, understanding about official translation, proof of funds, etc., but cannot find any information about it.

Am I missing something? Is the document checklist somewhere I don't know?

Many thanks for your help!!

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mira_johnson said:
Hi guys,

I'm struggling, because I can't get to the document checklist in my Permanent Residence Application. Theres a number of steps to complete, I suspect prior to them showing the document checklist, but I need to know NOW, what docs I need to collect and how to collect them. I am working on finishing my 10 years history for both myself and my spouse, and with the exact dates requirement, it is hard and will take time. But I am in the process of getting my medicals, understanding about official translation, proof of funds, etc., but cannot find any information about it.

There is so much of info already available on the threads. Creating a new thread for every question makes it difficult for others to find information.

Anyways, for your query, please see the link http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

Thanks.

mira_johnson

Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-2017
LANDED..........
10-2017
kashjuni said:
There is so much of info already available on the threads. Creating a new thread for every question makes it difficult for others to find information.

Anyways, for your query, please see the link http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

Thanks.
Thanks. I did check the forum prior to writing this post. I saved the link now for future reference. From what I gather from the post, it is not possible to get to the actual document checklist without filling out the application first. ?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
mira_johnson said:
Thanks. I did check the forum prior to writing this post. I saved the link now for future reference. From what I gather from the post, it is not possible to get to the actual document checklist without filling out the application first. ?
Indeed. You can't get it until after ITA. That's why that other post lists everything. Also there's no point getting a medical before you get an ITA as it only has a year validity.

Chiptole

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mira_johnson said:
Hi guys,

Hi. Congrats on your ITA. You won't be able tosee the checklist without completing the forms. Once you r done with it you can see where you can upload the files. Please check the link given on previous comment for quick reference.