+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get sealed envelope from BITS (WILP) to my address

Rarch

Jun 5, 2018
Hi,

Looking for my MS transcripts from BITS (WILP) in sealed envelope. I want them to send to my residential address.

I could see the below instruction in BITS website
*If a duplicate transcript is required in a sealed envelop, one has to mentioned the address of the university / education agencies and also send soft version of any "academic request form" through email to Registration Cell atregistration@wilp.bits-pilani.ac.in along with request form. Duplicates once issued can not be sealed in envelops by BITS at a later date.

1)Do I need to create WES reference num and send Academic request form to them.Is It the only way to get it in sealed envelope to my address.How to let them know that I don’t want to send them directly to WES.

2)Will WES accept transcripts without seal in the envelope.

Awaiting reply .Please respond as it is bit urgent.

Thank you.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi,

Looking for my MS transcripts from BITS (WILP) in sealed envelope. I want them to send to my residential address.

*If a duplicate transcript is required in a sealed envelop, one has to mentioned the address of the university / education agencies and also send soft version of any "academic request form" through email to Registration Cell atregistration@wilp.bits-pilani.ac.in along with request form. Duplicates once issued can not be sealed in envelops by BITS at a later date.

1)Do I need to create WES reference num and send Academic request form to them.Is It the only way to get it in sealed envelope to my address.How to let them know that I don’t want to send them directly to WES.

2)Will WES accept transcripts without seal in the envelope.

Awaiting reply .Please respond as it is bit urgent.

Thank you.
1. Why do you not want them to send to WES directly? Let them send it to WES.
2. WES does not accept documents without seal.

Rarch

Jun 5, 2018
1. Why do you not want them to send to WES directly? Let them send it to WES.
2. WES does not accept documents without seal.

Hi,
Thank you very much for the reply.

I want to get transcripts of bachelor degree & MS degree separately and then Send to WES later .

I am trying to get Transcripts in sealed envelope from BITS ..for that they need academic request form scan copy. Hope i need to get WES reference num to fill in the form..

Will WES refer num will be valid for more than six months.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi,

I want to get transcripts of bachelor degree & MS degree separately and then Send to WES later .

I am trying to get Transcripts in sealed envelope from BITS ..for that they need academic request form scan copy. Hope i need to get WES reference num to fill in the form..

Let them send themselves first of all.

And WES reference letter is valid for 5 years.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Hi,

Not sure what you're worried about. Is it that one set of transcripts will reach wes first and one later?

Yeah wes reference number will be valid after 6 months also. Like, I registered on wes in august but sent my transcripts only in January or so and still had the same reference number.

Rarch

Jun 5, 2018
Not sure what you're worried about. Is it that one set of transcripts will reach wes first and one later?

Yeah wes reference number will be valid after 6 months also. Like, I registered on wes in august but sent my transcripts only in January or so and still had the same reference number.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

BITS site says i need to send scan copy of academic request form to get it in sealed envelope. Academic request form requires WES ref number.

Do i have to get WES ref num first to get it filled in academic request form to get it in sealed envelope. or is there any other way to get it done?

Thank you!

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

BITS site says i need to send scan copy of academic request form to get it in sealed envelope. Academic request form requires WES ref number.

Do i have to get WES ref num first to get it filled in academic request form to get it in sealed envelope. or is there any other way to get it done?

Thank you!
Anyhow, you will pay WES for your Evaluation. So create an account in WES and then share that reference number including academic request form to BITS.

Everybody does that.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Thank you!

To get a wes reference number you just have to register yourself on wes. There's no payment involved at this stage. You can access the form, send it to your university and let them send the transcripts to wes.

I'm not understanding why you don't want to get the wes reference number ? You're not clearly explaining your problem.

Rarch

Jun 5, 2018
To get a wes reference number you just have to register yourself on wes. There's no payment involved at this stage. You can access the form, send it to your university and let them send the transcripts to wes.

I'm not understanding why you don't want to get the wes reference number ? You're not clearly explaining your problem.
Hi purohit,
Thanks for the reply.

Just want to get transcript now and thought of applying WES later.
When registering WES , it asked for payment to get ref num.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Hey, yes I'm sorry you're right. You have to pay online to get the reference number. For some reason I remember seeing reference number before payment. But I checked and you have to pay first.

In that case I suppose you should pay when you're ready and proceed with the process.

JSSJMD22

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hi purohit,
Thanks for the reply.

Just want to get transcript now and thought of applying WES later.
When registering WES , it asked for payment to get ref num.
Rarch,

It seems you are thinking too much. :)
Now a days all universities and board in India know and follow standard process to send transcripts , its always sealed in envelop and put in secondary envelope and sent to address requested. Please check WES document requirement , only in case of PhD they need a form filled and attested by university in that case paying fees and generating WES reference number become mandatory.

Also , for below para , its simple saying that once issued they will not take it back and repack in sealed envelope. If you need a form to be attached ( PhD holders) along with transcript send it to them if not university will just send you requested documents.

"If a duplicate transcript is required in a sealed envelop, one has to mentioned the address of the university / education agencies and also send soft version of any "academic request form" through email to Registration Cell atregistration@wilp.bits-pilani.ac.in along with request form. Duplicates once issued can not be sealed in envelops by BITS at a later date.

So dont complicate the things , simple apply , receive and send it further. Good Luck.

RR

soroy3

Sep 12, 2018
Hey, yes I'm sorry you're right. You have to pay online to get the reference number. For some reason I remember seeing reference number before payment. But I checked and you have to pay first.

In that case I suppose you should pay when you're ready and proceed with the process.
Hello All,

I am pretty new to this forum, I hold a Masters Degree(MS in S/W Engineering) from BITS Pilani(WILP), Do I also need to send my bachelor degree for ECA?

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Hello All,

I am pretty new to this forum, I hold a Masters Degree(MS in S/W Engineering) from BITS Pilani(WILP), Do I also need to send my bachelor degree for ECA?

Yes. Indians with education within india and required to evaluate both bachelor's and master's.