+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get Qatar PCC

bharatr

Feb 19, 2018
Can someone please help in clarifying the below question.

I was holding a resident permit in Qatar from 1998-2011. If i go back to Qatar to apply for PCC, Should the issued PCC cover the duration that I visit Qatar inorder to apply for PCC or should it just cover the duration I was holding the resident permit?

I am confused by the CIC requirement 'PCC must be issued after last time the applicant lived in that country'.

Will this include the time I am planning to stay in Qatar to apply for PCC, say three days?

Should I provide any Letter of explanation regarding this?

sakship

May 3, 2018
Guys i have been to the CIED office multiple times in Qatar. They cant help much for people who have been on multiple visit visas to Qatar. The officer told me that since i entered and exited the country, they cannot issue me a PCC for that time frame. He said the max he can do for me is to add my last entry date in Qatar (after which my visit got converted to work permit) as starting date of my PCC. However, for me it wont make a difference as that is only 20 days while the period i spent on Visit visa to Qatar was 10 months,

i submitted my docs after ITA along with a LOE. lets see how it goes.

Finally, for new applicants i suggest you add the visit period as visit on your travel history. for most people you would already have a PCC (albeit different time periods) but that should be ok i guess. this is what most of my friends have told me to do and this is what they did.

However, my situation was different as i had already show this period as stay in Qatar in my first profile so i wanted to continue that way to avoid any red flags.

Nishant.

Hi Nishant,

I am in a similar situation as yours. Application got rejected once. Can you please share your number

Once-A-Marketer

Mar 21, 2017
I have had the worst experience getting PCC from Qatar. I am working in Canada and need to get a PCC from Qatar. I have already spent over $200 to get fingerprints, authentication, etc done. Now I need to send those original documents by post, which will cost about $90 and then I have to to pay someone in Qatar to act as my representative to get the PCC. This is insane!!

write2rtd

Apr 4, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
28-02-2018
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
Med's Request
04-04-2019
Med's Done....
16-04-2019
Passport Req..
18-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2019
LANDED..........
30-05-2019
I have had the worst experience getting PCC from Qatar. I am working in Canada and need to get a PCC from Qatar. I have already spent over $200 to get fingerprints, authentication, etc done. Now I need to send those original documents by post, which will cost about $90 and then I have to to pay someone in Qatar to act as my representative to get the PCC. This is insane!!
Hi,
Try to get in touch with:
BABU PULIKKAL
C/O. KENZA SERVICES
253/A6 - 3RD FLOOR
SHAPUR JAT
NEAR PANCHASHEEL COMPLEX
NEW DELHI - 110049
TEL : 011 - 6567 4545

I did get their services for getting PCC done for QATAR. They will ask for the documents need to process the PCC.

cheers!

saadabd

Jun 5, 2018
Hi. sent you a PM.

Nishant.
Hi Nishant,

can you please tell me update if your LOE was accepted with the business visit dates? im in the same boat and have tried and have had no luck in them updating the visit visa dates in the Police certificate.

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
Hi Nishant,

can you please tell me update if your LOE was accepted with the business visit dates? im in the same boat and have tried and have had no luck in them updating the visit visa dates in the Police certificate.
Hello,

Yes. i also got my PR approved.

Nishant

saadabd

Jun 5, 2018
Hi Nishant,

Thank you for the prompt reply. just one more clarification if you can help, my current six months are on business visa only, so i need to put these in an LOE and show the PCC for my RP dates only? Can you kindly also share the LOE letter wordings you used to explain this.

Saad

Jeffinkb

Aug 5, 2018
Hello Aneesh,

I am also going through the same situation. I had been to Qatar twice on two different occasions on business visas. It was during 2014 & 2015.
Later I came back to Qatar on Job visa in 2016 and got my Qatar Residence Permit. When the CEID issued PCC to me they had only mentioned my period of stay from the day my Qatar Residence Permit was stamped. Don't know what to do.

I had gone to CEID office in Salwa Road prior to EID and then they redirected me to Immigration office at Gharafa. I will be going there after 4th July as the government offices will resume after EID holidays from 4th July.
Will keep you guys updated if we have a solution to this.

Jeffinkb

Aug 5, 2018
Hello Vinod,
As per your update above, have you got any lead in this matter?...bcoz, I am also in need of PCC from qatar.have been there in business visa around 7 to 8 times. Now I am in Canada as an international student. Still I may need PCC from Qatar to apply for PR.

Could you please help me with this....

azhar1989

Jun 7, 2018
Hello Vinod,
As per your update above, have you got any lead in this matter?...bcoz, I am also in need of PCC from qatar.have been there in business visa around 7 to 8 times. Now I am in Canada as an international student. Still I may need PCC from Qatar to apply for PR.

Could you please help me with this....
I checked with Qatar CEID personally. They issue PCC only for the duration of resident visa. I also have an email from Qatar CEID stating PCC for business visa's cannot be issued. Hope this helps

saadabd

Jun 5, 2018
I checked with Qatar CEID personally. They issue PCC only for the duration of resident visa. I also have an email from Qatar CEID stating PCC for business visa's cannot be issued. Hope this helps
Hi azhar,

How did you manage to get the email from the Qatar CEID. because in my email they replied with listing the whole procedure. also as i was a resident before, i managed the get the police clearance with the business visa dates even after my id cancellation but the business visa duration pre QID is not given.

Also if any one can help in that my wife stayed in Qatar for more than six months on a visit visa, will i need a pcc for that and also if i fly to qatar for the getting the PCC will i need a PCC for that duration?

azhar1989

Jun 7, 2018
Hi azhar,

How did you manage to get the email from the Qatar CEID. because in my email they replied with listing the whole procedure. also as i was a resident before, i managed the get the police clearance with the business visa dates even after my id cancellation but the business visa duration pre QID is not given.

Also if any one can help in that my wife stayed in Qatar for more than six months on a visit visa, will i need a pcc for that and also if i fly to qatar for the getting the PCC will i need a PCC for that duration?
Hi Saad,

I wrote to them with my concern and received their reply stating they do not issue PCC for non-resident period. I am yet to receive my ITA but wanted to be sure I have majority of the documentation in place

When I submit my documentation post ITA (whenever that is), with this official email from CEID, I believe I should be good to go!

vijayp8

Nov 14, 2018
Hi,

I had been worked in qatar from 2007 to 2008, my wife is main applicant as a spouse is it necessary to provide PCC?